Disgusting! Thais online pass judgment on foreigners' lewd behaviour on Koh Phi Phi

webfact

sex on the street in broad daylight i see plenty of times meet woman have a quicky no name no questions ask in a toilet somewhere or in a public swimming pool hey dont be puritanic .if someone is doing not ur business is only natural once i see in indias monkeytemple it looks like almost same like humans natural the force of desire the wheel of becoming .dont worry about if is no rape just wai and be happy and let them be happy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does foreigners behave like this when travelling to lets say the mountains of Norway or Beijing?

Beijing, no, the pollution would make you out of breath in a second, but I'm still trying to get the pine cones out of my crevices from the last Norway trip.

What a fuzz about some kids having fun when on holiday.

The cry babies rather should clean their own house

So having a blow job in a public place while you appear pissed and or drugged up is "having fun" and ok in your book?

Do that in most countries and you'll be arrested and appear in court.

Hussein House Hotel

ean-471851-8977024_7_b-image.jpg?crop=tr

hussin-house.jpg

I guess if they hadn't trimmed the hedge back nosey parkers wouldn't be able to lure.

So these photos you have posted are of the actual location of the "act"?

If so, it looks fairly private to me given the hour of night.

Had I seen that taking place I would have simply minded my own business and walked on.

What possible business is this of anyones unless they own the property?

And as was mentioned by one astute poster, isn't Koh Phi-Phi one of those destinations of the all night drug crazed sex on the beach Full Moon Party crowd and don't the locals of that island make their living by encouraging that raucous behavior ?

We had dinner on Lower Sukhumvit Soi 8 last night. Across from Via Vie is a blow job bar. A block away the Ladyboys are grabbing every male crotch that walks by. Within 500 meters of Soi 8 there are about a 1000 Thai women offering to perform a BJ and more to any swinging dick stumbling by. There are probably 2-3 times that many short time encounters each night in that vicinity.

And yet we have men on this forum who are wishing these two kids lives are permanently damaged for a minor bit of indescretion.

Nope. Don't want their lives permanently damaged but they were doing something in public which would be considered against the law in most countries. A copper would have arrested them.

1000 Thai women - a tad of an exaggeration don't you think? Even if you include the African and East European ones.

That is a well known red light / adult entertainment area. Even so, you don't see sex acts in public and if someone tried I'd expect the enterprising police to arrest them pretty quickly.

You chose to have dinner opposite a BJ bar. Walking down a normal street, where I may have my kids with me, no I don't want to see a couple engaging in sex.

What a fuzz about some kids having fun when on holiday.

The cry babies rather should clean their own house

So having a blow job in a public place while you appear pissed and or drugged up is "having fun" and ok in your book?

Do that in most countries and you'll be arrested and appear in court.

So arrest them and take them to court. If the Thais are so outraged then they should do something about it, but you can't blame people for taking advantage of gaps in official enforcement of laws.

Thais are very laissez-faire about matters of law. Some might call it lazy, incompetent and vulnerable to corruption. Works out to about the same thing so the form of words seems unimportant.

Winnie

"you can't blame people for taking advantage of gaps in official enforcement of laws."

I doubt they thought about that. They didn't give a hoot about Thai laws when they did this. You are right about prosecuting them. By the way, you don't see many Thai hookers doing quickies in the allies and sidewalks in Thailand. There are no reasons for these two to think that they wouldn't be noticed. Maybe the two of them do this a lot back in the states. They could have picked it up from their parents.

Have to mention if the peeved off Thai was the guesthouse owner, he doesn't have much business acumen. A 'Hey you guys, there's a room here for 1000baht shortime right now, why don't you move it there' would've solved the whole issue.

Crab in a bucket syndrome...

Thais getting all angry and jealous at others being happy and enjoying themselves.

sad.png

but, what would be a local's reaction? if a coupla Thais were doing same in your hometown back in falangaland

And their defense was that they had seen farangs doing this and thought it was what farangs did on the street,like dogs.

Yes it was dumb but if it was on Miami Beach or a Greek island would we thing twice NO

If it were done on a sidewalk in Miami beach the police would arrest the pair and the two would have the label 'sex offender' for life.

You really should look up the definition of sex offender, because due to your naive statement it's apparent you haven't a clue.

How could anyone be so damned ignorant engaging in oral sex in public?

Disgusting behavior, catch them jail them, such behavior is beyond belief.

What's disgusting about it? That they weren't married prior to her giving him a blow job like was expected back in 1947 when you were born.

Anyone who cannot see how this type of thing is contributing directly to the rapid deterioration in the general attitudes that Thai have toward farang, and the predictable increase in seemingly (to idiots) 'random acts of aggression,' needs to have his/her/its head examined. There are still many older, reserved and respectable Thai out and about, and some maintain positions of power accompanied by well-deserved grudges. This is not ever going to wash with them. I don't give a damn what may or may not be going on in the bars. That has no bearing on this conversation. This is absolutely the wrong culture for this sh*t, period, and we are kidding ourselves if we think our lives are not about to get much more difficult as a consequence of this act. Either officially, or unofficially, every freaking farang pays for this degree of stupidity. For those of us not cocooned away in some back-soi bar, or insulated by a Lao Khao induced stupor, this ought not be welcomed news.

Thailand leads the world in marital infidelity, use of prostitutes by men, and hypocrisy. Thai wives prefer their husbands to have uncomplicated sex with a prostitute as they perceive the alternative - having a relationship with a Mia Noi to be more threatening to their position.

When it comes to throwing stones at Foreigners sexual habits they live in glass houses, those who have achieved positions of power probably more than most as positions of power are very attractive to potential Mia Noi s..

This was not a particularly discreet act - but to imagine it will have any affect on the way Thais view foreigners is lending it an importance it doesn't deserve.

It only adds to the perception of bad farangs,tarnishing us all.Sex acts on the street are for dogs,not humans.That's why we have rooms.

Crab in a bucket syndrome...

Thais getting all angry and jealous at others being happy and enjoying themselves.

sad.png

but, what would be a local's reaction? if a coupla Thais were doing same in your hometown back in falangaland

And their defense was that they had seen farangs doing this and thought it was what farangs did on the street,like dogs.

Technically speaking, I don't think dogs do blowjobs. Licking sure, but not blowjjobs as such.

Anyone who cannot see how this type of thing is contributing directly to the rapid deterioration in the general attitudes that Thai have toward farang, and the predictable increase in seemingly (to idiots) 'random acts of aggression,' needs to have his/her/its head examined. There are still many older, reserved and respectable Thai out and about, and some maintain positions of power accompanied by well-deserved grudges. This is not ever going to wash with them. I don't give a damn what may or may not be going on in the bars. That has no bearing on this conversation. This is absolutely the wrong culture for this sh*t, period, and we are kidding ourselves if we think our lives are not about to get much more difficult as a consequence of this act. Either officially, or unofficially, every freaking farang pays for this degree of stupidity. For those of us not cocooned away in some back-soi bar, or insulated by a Lao Khao induced stupor, this ought not be welcomed news.

Thailand leads the world in marital infidelity, use of prostitutes by men, and hypocrisy. Thai wives prefer their husbands to have uncomplicated sex with a prostitute as they perceive the alternative - having a relationship with a Mia Noi to be more threatening to their position.

When it comes to throwing stones at Foreigners sexual habits they live in glass houses, those who have achieved positions of power probably more than most as positions of power are very attractive to potential Mia Noi s..

This was not a particularly discreet act - but to imagine it will have any affect on the way Thais view foreigners is lending it an importance it doesn't deserve.

It only adds to the perception of bad farangs,tarnishing us all.Sex acts on the street are for dogs,not humans.That's why we have rooms.

Once you get over the idea that the behavior of other people reflects on you - as if you're somehow responsible for the behavior and others' reaction to it - it is really quite funny. It's not like they had a public blowjob in your name - in the way that a country of which you are a citizen goes to war in your name. Drunk fool even tried to Wai with his willy still hanging out. Seems the woman was hanging tough though.

From the perspective of the blower and the blowee I'd guess that this little episode was not unlike the time honored teenage tradition of getting a handful at the Cinema. Come to think of it, I got blown in one in Southern California in 1995 - during a screening of 'Naked'. Not recommended.

I don't care who they are, Thai or foreigners, or where they did it, in Thailand or abroad, but sex on the streets really isn't the norm in any country.

Lads and ladies, get a room!

How could anyone be so damned ignorant engaging in oral sex in public?

Disgusting behavior, catch them jail them, such behavior is beyond belief.

Like the main room of the bars on soi 6 isnt public ??

Ohh thats being paid for.. So that makes it ok..

It's not like they had a public blowjob in your name - in the way that a country of which you are a citizen goes to war in your name.

Now that would be pretty damned sweet. For you out there contemplating the act, would the ladies please utter the words 'I'm doing this for DrTuner', alright?

Archived