Disgusting! Thais online pass judgment on foreigners' lewd behaviour on Koh Phi Phi

webfact

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...what is disgusting is this hypocritical society....

..the couple is trying to be intimate...apparently between 2 walls even....

...and it is clearly a nighttime adult environment.....

...last time a stalker filmed a couple on an abandoned beach.....in the dark......

....Thais have nothing better to do than to stalk foreigners to try to find fault with them....???

...80% infidelity by Thai women.....

...and they have a bone to pick with foreigners.....

....condemn the perverted stalker...that no less filmed them....

...they hunted them down in an intimate moment...

...then they displayed their hatred and resentment and racism....

...and so polite....

...local people....

...police your own buddy.....

....then he was becoming more and more aggressive....

...makes one wonder what really happened on a certain beach......

...that ended with 2 foreigners raped and murdered.....

....it is the Thais that should be ashamed.....

Anyone who would defend this act as being "normal" or "acceptable" to the general populace in any culture/society is obviously deluded despite any refernces to similar examples anywhere.

Public displays in Thailand are in the main not accepted despite the innuendo and more private eventualities. In fact very similar to western locations.

To assume that Thailand is a giant brothel explains much of the maggot brained comment here. bah.gif

Hussein House Hotel

ean-471851-8977024_7_b-image.jpg?crop=tr

hussin-house.jpg

I guess if they hadn't trimmed the hedge back nosey parkers wouldn't be able to lure.

So these photos you have posted are of the actual location of the "act"?

If so, it looks fairly private to me given the hour of night.

Had I seen that taking place I would have simply minded my own business and walked on.

What possible business is this of anyones unless they own the property?

And as was mentioned by one astute poster, isn't Koh Phi-Phi one of those destinations of the all night drug crazed sex on the beach Full Moon Party crowd and don't the locals of that island make their living by encouraging that raucous behavior ?

We had dinner on Lower Sukhumvit Soi 8 last night. Across from Via Vie is a blow job bar. A block away the Ladyboys are grabbing every male crotch that walks by. Within 500 meters of Soi 8 there are about a 1000 Thai women offering to perform a BJ and more to any swinging dick stumbling by. There are probably 2-3 times that many short time encounters each night in that vicinity.

And yet we have men on this forum who are wishing these two kids lives are permanently damaged for a minor bit of indescretion.

Nope. Don't want their lives permanently damaged but they were doing something in public which would be considered against the law in most countries. A copper would have arrested them.

1000 Thai women - a tad of an exaggeration don't you think? Even if you include the African and East European ones.

That is a well known red light / adult entertainment area. Even so, you don't see sex acts in public and if someone tried I'd expect the enterprising police to arrest them pretty quickly.

You chose to have dinner opposite a BJ bar. Walking down a normal street, where I may have my kids with me, no I don't want to see a couple engaging in sex.

My favorite auote:

"They were doing something which would have gotten them arrested in most countries".

News flash: Most of what most farangs here in Thailand do each day would get them arrested in most countries.

And for all of you that keep aping the phrase, "In a public place" are being a tad over-dramatic, eh? You make it sound like they were standing on the steps of the Grand Palace on a bright sunny day. A far cry from the secluded, passageway on what appears to be private property in the dark of night.

I am not supporting their behavior and if you can read then you have seen that but then you would not be able to build your strawman argument too well.

Perhaps you have not bren to Soi 8, there are some great restaurants along that Soi and it does not get much vehicular traffic.

Cheers

I don't care who they are, Thai or foreigners, or where they did it, in Thailand or abroad, but sex on the streets really isn't the norm in any country.

Lads and ladies, get a room!

From the video clip that I saw, they were not standing in the street.

But your warning that getting a knobbie in the middle of a street is in poor form most everywhere is certainly duly noted.

Perhaps too late for these little love birds but your cautionary and sage advice will no doubt clear this up for the next couple on a foreign holiday.

;-)

Yes it was dumb but if it was on Miami Beach or a Greek island would we thing twice NO

If it were done on a sidewalk in Miami beach the police would arrest the pair and the two would have the label 'sex offender' for life.

That does not happen with mutual consent.

Bull puckey- it would be public indecency and you'd be in the pokey in Maimi whilst there was still dew on the lily. You get locked up in the US for far less.

Yes it was dumb but if it was on Miami Beach or a Greek island would we thing twice NO

If it were done on a sidewalk in Miami beach the police would arrest the pair and the two would have the label 'sex offender' for life.

Bull puckey- it would be public indecency and you'd be in the pokey in Maimi whilst there was still dew on the lily. You get locked up in the US for far less.

Perhaps I should have been more specific but I was referring to the part about being classified as a Sex Offender...the part of the quote you intentionally left out of your response...possibly because you would have lacked any argument?

As a Brit living in Thailand, I find it astonishing any adult Westerner would attempt to condone the appalling and offensive behavior of this young couple, irrespective of whether they were drunk or sober.

Contrary to what some posters claim, having sex in a public place is unlawful across the world - and certainly in Greece where friends of mine were actually arrested and imprisoned on Crete for daring to sunbathe without clothes.]

If there are countries where having sex in the street is considered normal I would like to know where they are, so I can ensure my family and I never end up in such godforsaken places.

Meanwhile,those of you who believe it is acceptable to inflict your "anything goes" attitudes on the indigenous populations of any country in which you are a guest should consider getting the next plane home.

When in Rome. . .

Visit the full moon party and you will see shagging everywhere. In the disco, on the beach, on the steps to the pub and naturally in any body of water. Pool, sea, sewer. The kids, (mostly the young English kids will root anywhere, I can attest to the general lack of self respect the young English have compared with other nationalities. It's real.I base this on 30 years experience in the business, here, where it happens. (A few km away, in truth, where it it not as effed up) It is disgusting, but they do it because no one tells them not to. They think, okay I did this yesterday... lets see how this goes today. They are eagerly assisted in their disorderly conduct by the bevvy of Thais who either prey on them, for money or sex or simply the opportunity to rape or bottle a whitey. Or the other group who denigrate and judge all westerners because of what they witness in their microcosm of what they believe to be a western reality, and yet they still tolerate the behaviour because it's "good for business" LOL. And the Thais are the masters of irresponsible alcohol service (and yes the vendor/licensee does take responsibility for intoxicated customers, and is punished accordingly.. not here. No limits. Take what you want as much as you want, and get away with anything. As long as you don't offend the Thais magical and mysterious moral compass and distorted value system based on archaic faux outrage and other points of derision. You may know Rome, but you certainly have no idea of LOS. The Thais in these places, or the ones who stand to make a buck, (read RTP) have filthy minds, and evil demeanours. And will do anything for money. They have a price, and it's very cheap. The Thais allow this abhorrent behaviour. If they genuinely disapprove then don't allow it. Or find a government and police force who actually have a social conscience, and will protect real human values. Thailand... family friendly I ask you?? 55555

As a Brit living in Thailand, I find it astonishing any adult Westerner would attempt to condone the appalling and offensive behavior of this young couple, irrespective of whether they were drunk or sober.

Contrary to what some posters claim, having sex in a public place is unlawful across the world - and certainly in Greece where friends of mine were actually arrested and imprisoned on Crete for daring to sunbathe without clothes.]

If there are countries where having sex in the street is considered normal I would like to know where they are, so I can ensure my family and I never end up in such godforsaken places.

Meanwhile,those of you who believe it is acceptable to inflict your "anything goes" attitudes on the indigenous populations of any country in which you are a guest should consider getting the next plane home.

When in Rome. . .

Visit the full moon party and you will see shagging everywhere. In the disco, on the beach, on the steps to the pub and naturally in any body of water. Pool, sea, sewer. The kids, (mostly the young English kids will root anywhere, I can attest to the general lack of self respect the young English have compared with other nationalities. It's real.I base this on 30 years experience in the business, here, where it happens. (A few km away, in truth, where it it not as effed up) It is disgusting, but they do it because no one tells them not to. They think, okay I did this yesterday... lets see how this goes today. They are eagerly assisted in their disorderly conduct by the bevvy of Thais who either prey on them, for money or sex or simply the opportunity to rape or bottle a whitey. Or the other group who denigrate and judge all westerners because of what they witness in their microcosm of what they believe to be a western reality, and yet they still tolerate the behaviour because it's "good for business" LOL. And the Thais are the masters of irresponsible alcohol service (and yes the vendor/licensee does take responsibility for intoxicated customers, and is punished accordingly.. not here. No limits. Take what you want as much as you want, and get away with anything. As long as you don't offend the Thais magical and mysterious moral compass and distorted value system based on archaic faux outrage and other points of derision. You may know Rome, but you certainly have no idea of LOS. The Thais in these places, or the ones who stand to make a buck, (read RTP) have filthy minds, and evil demeanours. And will do anything for money. They have a price, and it's very cheap. The Thais allow this abhorrent behaviour. If they genuinely disapprove then don't allow it. Or find a government and police force who actually have a social conscience, and will protect real human values. Thailand... family friendly I ask you?? 55555
Look what happen to Hannah and David on Koh Tao. Sorry to bring that up again but....

"Put them in Jail"

Really? What for?

Tell them off, she's already slut shamed. Job done. No biggie.

Although I agree with you I don't think its right to call her a slut for doing what human beings do everywhere.

Its biology man.

I have alot more problem with all these peeping tom types who can hardly wait to bust out their camera so they can post pictures of other peoples indescetion or misfortune and the holier than thou gang full of old biddy attitudes.

post-206265-0-07738900-1469124183_thumb.

Perhaps I should have been more specific but I was referring to the part about being classified as a Sex Offender...the part of the quote you intentionally left out of your response...possibly because you would have lacked any argument?

Same in the UK Straight onto the sex offenders register for public exposure of a male member. Quite right too. Some behavior is for behind closed doors and sexual intimacy is such behaviour. I hope their parents, schools and community see this video.

When in Rome. . .

KPA is well off the beaten track being 3 islands away from the mainland. It is an exception to the rule being a western playground. KPP is no such place and the kids having sex in public where both stupid and shameless for not knowing this. Such behaviour is indefensible. If a man gets his member out in public or a girl fellates a man in public in a family resort they should be arrested.

A family resort? You bet.

But this couple was not sitting atop a water slide while Little Jimmy and Sally (or L'il Dashwan and Laquisha) were waiting to get by.

In the absence of actual video one could claim the amorous couple were in the middle of a crowd of children to build their argument but we have video and photos of the location so can we please speak directly of this incident and this location--a dark hallway hidden by shrubs and a short concrete wall and which is only visible to passers-by who crane their neck to be peeking into private property. And might we mention it was nearly midnight when children should be tucked away asleep.

And so what if a kid witnessed it? I can think of more traumatic things.

"What are they doing mommy?"

Mommy has two ways to go, either its "Oh the girl loves the boy and she is doing something nice to him, do you want to go to 7/11 and buy icecream?" or "They are doing something silly and stupid, people do that sometimes, do you want to go to 7/11 and buy icecream?".

were a thai man and woman to do that say in some western country say the US or UK these types condoning the behavior in the video would change 180 degrees and instantly flame the thai man and woman.

Remember guys it's not the actions that people are judged on but who they are. I noticed farang are always let off or given an easier pass by other farang aka the readers here who would bash thais/Chinese for lesser offences.

were a thai man and woman to do that say in some western country say the US or UK these types condoning the behavior in the video would change 180 degrees and instantly flame the thai man and woman.

Remember guys it's not the actions that people are judged on but who they are. I noticed farang are always let off or given an easier pass by other farang aka the readers here who would bash thais/Chinese for lesser offences.

What are you jabbering about and trying to put words in peoples's mouths?

Nobody is condoning the behavior...they are just saying this is not the Scandal some suggest.

As for playing the race card, again, you have just made certain accusations against fellow posters concerning race of the couple simply so that you might build an argument and rally an attack.

Your entire post is the very definition of a Strawman argument.

post-206265-0-21534200-1469135674_thumb.

Nobody is condoning the behavior...they are just saying this is not the Scandal some suggest.

As for playing the race card, again, you have just made certain accusations against fellow posters concerning race of the couple simply so that you might build an argument and rally an attack.

so it's ok to get a blowjob in front of other ppl in public in western countries without getting flamed like that?

so it's ok to get a blowjob in front of other ppl in public in western countries without getting flamed like that?

I am not sure how you come to the conclusions that you do but my suggestion to you would be to get a BJ here rather than in a Western Nation.

Too many crazy women in the US who were willing partners at the time will come back later and say they were drugged or forced against their will as soon as you reach Stardom.

I will admit I don't approve of this behaviour but to be honest I think I have "stumbled upon" people having sex behind corners, trees, on the beach, in cars in practically every country I have visited. From Gibraltar, Malta, Hong Kong to Queenstown New Zealand. (It sounds like I am a voyeur)

It is wrong but all I am saying is that it happens all over the world.

Not long ago I saw 2 Thai girls groping each other in a coffee shop in Paragon. One had her hand right up the other's skirt. There were plenty of onlookers (including Thais), but NO ONE said anything.

Alive Posted "If it were done on a sidewalk in Miami beach the police would arrest the pair and the two would have the label 'sex offender' for life"

First welcome to Thaivisa!, ALIVE. Isee that you have just joined and celebrated your first month as a thaivisa member. Congratulations.

As for your post, Not very good knowledge about the USA, but as they say don't let facts get in teh way of your trolling biggrin.png Sure beats Siberia

Seems they have more knowledge of the U.S., than you do..

And it looks like you're doing the trolling here..

Archived