Halal food expo at Sapan Hin this weekend

snoop1130

Halal food expo at Sapan Hin this weekend
Sukawin Tanthavanich

post-249866-0-66802500-1469101373_thumb.

PHUKET:-- A plethora of halal food is being served up at Sapan Hin from tomorrow through Sunday, July 24, by more than 80 vendors from southern provinces under the OTOP (One Tambon One Product) initiative.

“As well as a fantastic variety of spicy food and southern-Thai-style cuisine, cultural performances and other forms of entertainment are planned for the three-day festival over the weekend,” said Phuket Provincial Administration Organization (PPAO) Chief Teera Jiasakul.

“The aim of the food expo is to introduce the public and private enterprise to the wide range of quality halal products available in Phuket and the region.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Halal-food-expo-Sapan-Hin-weekend/65243?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-07-21

I love really spicy food. Any chance there will be some good beef dishes there? I miss good beef here.

For me phuket events always have the worst thai food imaginable. It seems like the way to get into festivals and large events here is through networking or bribery only. In most of the country people will be known on merit of their food but in phuket it's always the same stands in every single event/festival with the same bad cooks.

so doubtful, you'll be better off finding a restaurant that is recommended by locals