Pakistani man arrested in Nonthaburi with 1,000 fake passports

rooster59

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The police are not even certsin of his real identity.

In this day of global terrorism, this guy could very likely help get a terrorist into a country without realizing it.

/quote]

More likely completely realizing what he's doing, with potential terrorists high on his customer list. If that could be proved, even in one case, the implications for him could be dire, as they should be.

B6000 isn't much for a fake passport, and as the BiB say, high quality.

The police are not even certsin of his real identity.

In this day of global terrorism, this guy could very likely help get a terrorist into a country without realizing it.

More likely completely realizing what he's doing, with potential terrorists high on his customer list. If that could be proved, even in one case, the implications for him could be dire, as they should be.

B6000 isn't much for a fake passport, and as the BiB say, high quality.

My point was that the consequences of this guys "trade" can result in devastating results and the punishment should consider this. Basically, he is A&A any crime committed by any of his customers.

Edited by ClutchClark

The OP say s that they found a fake Swampy stamp. So what happens when you attempt to leave the country with an entry stamp but no departure card with a matching entry in the computer?

I suppose it's possible a departure card could be lost, but what is the procedure then?

Things have changed a little--about 18 years ago when I was renting a house in Pattaya they were building a block of shop houses down the road, I came flying around the corner with my then girlfriend on the back of the bike......all the workers were in a row singing away while the police stood by walking up and down the row.

Latter I asked my GF what was all that about----she said oh, probably had complaints about some workers from Lao or Cambodia being there, so they line them up and make them sing the national anthem ---they had better know every verse or there off to the station.

I don't know all the verses to the Oz anthem----so I said to her supposing they don't know all the words, I then got that "Are you for real" look , so I didn't mention about the Oz one........coffee1.gif

I too don't know all of it,but if it was on twice a day my whole life i probably would.In actual fact i know more of the Thai anthem than the Oz one.

Geezer should be arrested for wearing that fluorescent shirt.

The po-lease man, second from left, looks like a stiff board, possibly a fake monk criminal in disguise as a fake po-lease. He hopes to swipe a few hundred of those fake passports when nobodys looking.

Do you miss not being charged for defamation lately?
No. Do you miss a sense of humour?

My sense of humor is irrelevant here. But if you live long enough in LOS to be familiar with defamation suits, you may find out, if the cop doesn't share your sense of humor, you have to face the fact yours is the expensive kind.

Geezer should be arrested for wearing that fluorescent shirt.

The po-lease man, second from left, looks like a stiff board, possibly a fake monk criminal in disguise as a fake po-lease. He hopes to swipe a few hundred of those fake passports when nobodys looking.

Do you miss not being charged for defamation lately?
No. Do you miss a sense of humour?

My sense of humor is irrelevant here. But if you live long enough in LOS to be familiar with defamation suits, you may find out, if the cop doesn't share your sense of humor, you have to face the fact yours is the expensive kind.

Your soh, or lack of it, is all that is relevant here. Take it for what it is, poking fun, jai yen yen, get off ya high horse, calm down, relax, get some, chill...or are you really that highly strung, or pushing some devious agenda?

I'd like to know what his shirt says?

I'm in deep sh*t?

ผู้ : person

ต้อง : must

กัก : detain

"This person must be detained", or along those lines.

The rest is contact information.

Thank you.

Good job catching the man, but this does show a problem with the investigation. When they caught some of the people that had fake passports, they clearly did not put enough pressure on them, or follow up well enough to track back to where the fake passports came from. I wonder what happened to the people that were caught with the fake passports? Are they simply deported back to their home countries? Are they held in a Thai jail or prison, just wasting away? I would think some would confess and reveal everything if the only other choice is endless time in a Thai prison.

they acknowledge that they can not be certain of his true identity

Police added that they believe Bhori had been arrested and deported from Thailand previously

One of the first things that the police should have done is fingerprinted him and compared his prints to the ones they have on file from when he was arrested the last time.

I know that the Thai Police Force are seen by some as archaic and incompetent but surely they must take and file prints when they arrest someone, they cannot be that far behind the rest of the world.

They may have fingerprinted him, once, twice or several times, and now when they compare them, they see the different names. Also, not all "databases" can be searched to try and find matching or to compare just a fingerprint. Typically, the user pulls up a name(s) then the fingerprints and then they look at them