Machete-wielding Syrian refugee hacks pregnant woman to death and injures two others in Germany

webfact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there was no ISIS connection or motivation this time, but just yet another deadly incident involving imported violent people who can't culturally acclimate.

The 21 year old Syrian was in love with the 45 year old polish victim who also was pregnant !

The other wounded were not injured as a consequence of a direct attack by the madman.

The son of the restaurant's owner then used his car to ram into the perp to disable him.

I just hope the PC prosecution will leave the car driver alone.

Edited by manarak

I like the Aussie saying:

Fit-in or <deleted> off.

I believe there was no ISIS connection or motivation this time, but just yet another deadly incident involving imported violent people who can't culturally acclimate.

The 21 year old Syrian was in love with the 45 year old polish victim who also was pregnant !

The other wounded were not injured as a consequence of a direct attack by the madman.

The son of the restaurant's owner then used his car to ram into the perp to disable him.

I just hope the PC prosecution will leave the car driver alone.

A machete attack on an unarmed pregnant woman can only be described as an act of terrorism, no matter what the perpetrator's religion or allegiances. It beggars belief that any religion can be used to justify an attack such as this by the assailant; even worse is the apparent scarcity of religious leaders from his faith condemning his actions.

Bush and Blair = Proximate Cause. Those two have so much to answer for!

It is the question, what was first, the chicken or the egg.

In this case what was first, muslim terrorism, with us since +/-60 years, or the (wrong restricted) answer to those murdering bastards, their helpers and their silent, permissive, majority.

Horrible, but not all that unexpected. Seems mental health system was not factored in when deciding to open borders. Imagine coming from home country where crap fest war been raging, what once was peaceful looks like set from Full Metal Jacket, forced to live hand to mouth at refugee camp, and then..... doors open and can go to Europe! But no "happily ever after" scenario awaits. Still have mental and emotional trauma, things not as nice as you dreamed, etc. Disappointment, anger, frustration.... and outcomes like we've seen recently. I am surprised there has not been more of this. More to dealing with refugees than just opening doors. Intense PTSD care needed.

Multiculturalism is the biggest failed human pipe dream the world has seen for some time. The last one was its polar opposite, an Aryan masterrace. No coincidence. One is a knee-jerk over-reaction to the other. A bit of diversity is good, but they way over-did it. Britain was the first country to come to its senses.

Fact is, there are reasons for those lines on the map.

Western countries like Germany, Sweden, Canada, etc., bring in anyone who is breathing to support their

dying workforce and pay sky high consumption taxes. . Because of western divorce policies, etc., western peoples don't have near as many kids as they used to, turn gay,

what have you. It is always stupid government policies that create 1 nightmare after another. Their hideous tax policies have

driven many high net worth people to other countries and resort to bringing in peoples with no money, can't speak the language and

have no desire to integrate with the long time citizens of the respective country.

In the case of muslims, the biggest mistake of all. They have zero desire to integrate, want you to convert to Islam, and eventually

take over western countries as they breed like rabbits while collecting welfare doing it. They will keep killing and breeding until they

fulfill their long term goals.

As always, complete blame lies with the politicians who haven't a clue what they are doing.

In fairness to the Canadian airlift of Syrians, it focused on prescreened young families. Single young males were intentionally excluded. Many were sponsored by existing families or social service groups and came from camps where they were established and known. The Canadian Christian and Jewish religious groups sponsored a large number of refugees. (Imagine a muslim group sponsoring a christian or jewish refugee.)

The issue in Europe is that there are hundreds of thousands of young single males. There is no support or supervising network. They were unknown. The demographic for terrorists is typically that of males under the age of 30. They are unattached with minimal links to the community and often have demonstrated anti social behaviour. This is why Europe has a ticking time bomb.

Horrible, but not all that unexpected. Seems mental health system was not factored in when deciding to open borders. Imagine coming from home country where crap fest war been raging, what once was peaceful looks like set from Full Metal Jacket, forced to live hand to mouth at refugee camp, and then..... doors open and can go to Europe! But no "happily ever after" scenario awaits. Still have mental and emotional trauma, things not as nice as you dreamed, etc. Disappointment, anger, frustration.... and outcomes like we've seen recently. I am surprised there has not been more of this. More to dealing with refugees than just opening doors. Intense PTSD care needed.

Germany cannot care for its own mentally ill and you want them to divert more resources to care for the migrants. Hilarious.

A machete attack on an unarmed pregnant woman can only be described as an act of terrorism, no matter what the perpetrator's religion or allegiances. It beggars belief that any religion can be used to justify an attack such as this by the assailant; even worse is the apparent scarcity of religious leaders from his faith condemning his actions.

Could it be that the scarcity of Islamic religious leaders condemning these acts of terrorism is because the believe killing Non-Muslims is a just war?

Merkel’s Germany treats Islam preferentially to appease violent Muslims, thereby violating everyone’s human rights and breeding even more resentment.

Open your eyes, Stander.

Merkel imports a labor cheap for factories working at full capacity.
Moreover, she also tries to erase the last stigma of past WW2

Combine virtuous image and profit is the new formula win / win of a Germany more triumphant than ever.

That said I would like most that these newcomers are unceremoniously expelled the first offense.

Edited by happy Joe

Could it be that the scarcity of Islamic religious leaders condemning these acts of terrorism is because the believe killing Non-Muslims is a just war?

. That is what the Koran says.

Merkel’s Germany treats Islam preferentially to appease violent Muslims, thereby violating everyone’s human rights and breeding even more resentment.

Open your eyes, Stander.

Combine virtuous image and profit is the new formula win / win of a Germany more triumphant than ever.

That said I would like most that these newcomers are unceremoniously expelled the first offense.

The change in Merkel is reminiscent of the film Invasion of the body snatchers. Here is what she said in 2010.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

People are out of their minds, if they think they can ignore the unrelenting push for domination by Islamists. They need to understand that we are at war with these people and they can’t just stick their heads in the sand and hope the problem will go away, with no thought for future generation.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to normal font.

Germany cannot care for its own mentally ill and you want them to divert more resources to care for the migrants. Hilarious.

He surely means resources to send the so-called fugitives back to where they came from.

In the long run very much cheaper.

And safer.

People are out of their minds, if they think they can ignore the unrelenting push for domination by Islamists. They need to understand that we are at war with these people and they cant just stick their heads in the sand and hope the problem will go away, with no thought for future generation.

I think most people know.

It is the politicos and misguided that are still in denial.

Open your eyes, Stander.

I agree if we are talking "first criminal offense committed with criminal intent where the perpetrator is sentenced to prison time of more than 3 months, even if just suspended".

I don't like the idea of sending people home because they failed a DUI test or forgot to pay parking tickets.

Open your eyes, Stander.

The change in Merkel is reminiscent of the film Invasion of the body snatchers. Here is what she said in 2010.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

Same same in the UK.

Cheap, compliant labour being what the ruling classes find so appealing, regardless or the fact that the country's going to hell in a handcart.

I saw in the British press today that Fraus Merkel & May might be considering an "emergency-brake" on EU immigration to the UK post-Brexit. That's pretty much what they offered Mr Cameron in his failed renegotiation, pre-Referendum.

I'll just get me violin.

And news breaking of an explosion in Germany one dead

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/692793/Ansbach-explosion-Nuremberg-Germany-Blast

Axe attack on train; mass shooting in shopping mall; bomber at music festival; machete attacker hacking pregnant woman to death.

Of course, these a lone attacks, not connected in any way. Unfortunate events. Nothing to see, please move on.

People are out of their minds, if they think they can ignore the unrelenting push for domination by Islamists. They need to understand that we are at war with these people and they cant just stick their heads in the sand and hope the problem will go away, with no thought for future generation.

You are right, our politicians in the West is not at war with the Islamists, they support the main sponsor Saudi Arabia while importing millions of Muslim immigrants, and kowtowing to their cultural practices such as Sharia law and polygamy.

People are out of their minds, if they think they can ignore the unrelenting push for domination by Islamists. They need to understand that we are at war with these people and they can’t just stick their heads in the sand and hope the problem will go away, with no thought for future generation.

Indeed. But it's incomprehensible for most in the West. Religion has waned in most Western countries. Those that are religious are not violent fanatics who preach jihad and see any religion but theirs as infidels fit for slaughter. Completely different mind set and therefore oblivious to how the mind of the religious zealot and fanatic can work.

Complacency and doing nothing will not make this all go away.

And those Britons who voted to remain in the EU.

They can't see further than the end of their nose nor from where their next Pound coin will be coming.

Everyday, garden variety nutter, by the sound of it, obviously born into the wrong body, I can think of another country, and another nationality, where such behaviour might be considered almost normal.

"Everyday, garden variety nutter,...."

Who happens to be an everyday, common or garden variety of Muslim.