Exactly what documents are needed for 1st 90 day residence report

I recently got a 3-month Non-B visa from Laos to work at a university in Thailand I will be going to immigration with a pile of documents from the university to extend the visa for one year. The administration at work told me to be sure to take proof of residence when I go to immigration but did not elaborate as to what forms I need. There seems to be many conflicting stories as to what I have to show the immigration officials. I have been in country for five weeks with my Non-B and have been staying with friends and at hotels and at my wife's house (which is far from where I am working and I will not be living there while I am working). I have just moved into a condominium where I plan to live for the duration of my contract at work. Exactly what documents do I need to take to immigration? A rental agreement? In Thai or English? The condo owner's house registration or deed for the condo signed by him? The condo staff said they are unable to locate the owner. Can the condo administration provide proof of residence? If so, would I need to download forms from immigration for the condo staff to fill out and sign? Thanks.

You first will be a applying for a one year extension of stay. You will not need to do your first report of staying longer than 90 days until 90 days from the date you apply for the extension.

You need the rental agreement to be in Tha. If the condo management is handling the agreement they can supply documents to prove they have the authority to do it.

You could download a TM30 form and have the condo management complete it. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm30.pdf

Can be done by mail?

Yes, most offices accept 90 day reports by mail.

Thanks. Can you tell me how is done, what documents I need to mail, etc...

Instructions are here on immigration website. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days You will send it to your local immigration office.

You can also do them online,,