Motorbike Smashes into Back of Pickup Killing Teenager

webfact

Motorbike Smashes into Back of Pickup Killing Teenager

Story by Albert Jack

pat2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 3.30am Banglamung police were informed of a fatal road accident at Rongmaikheed Junction M. 2, Banglamung.

At the scene eighteen-year-old Rattanathorn Dontrakool was laying in a pool of blood next to his red Honda Wave motorcycle.

A blue Mitsubishi Triton pick-up truck, driven by forty-three-year-old Banglamung police volunteer Mr. Wachara Bamrungsilp, was badly damaged in the rear end.

Mr. Wachara said that he was driving home and slowed down at a junction for a red light. When he stopped there was a smash in the back of his truck and so he jumped out and found the teenager on the ground.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229028/motorbike-smashes-back-pickup-killing-teenager/

-- PATTAYA ONE 2016-08-01

My daughters 12 year old friend asked me if she could borrow my scooter to go to the shop... she said she is a good rider and her dad lets her do it all the time...

The answer was of course NO... and I encouraged my daughter to find better friends, as this freind is a numbskull, who is taught life skills by another numbskull

Edited by thhMan

21 hours ago, monkey4u said:

The trouble you cause when you STOP at red lights

If you read the OP the pickup driver is reported as saying he slowed for a red light implying he was going to drive through if the junction was clear so maybe the biker thought he would.

...harsh tale of woe. Condolences to the deceased family members. None of us were there, so all we write is conjecture. The grim reality of operating ANY motor vehicle is thus: assume nothing. If you cannot stop in time, then SLOW DOWN.

Cars or motorbikes pulling out in front of traffic will always happen---one must be alert and slow down, to be complete control at all times. Was alcohol a contributing factor? Drugs?