Man Stabbed in the Groin by his Girlfriend in Pattaya

webfact

Man Stabbed in the Groin by his Girlfriend in Pattaya

gr.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 11pm, on the night of July 31, Sawangboriboon Medics were called to the scene of a serious assault in a room at Soi South Pattaya 18.

A man had ran naked, and covered in blood, to a nearby police booth on the corner of Pattaya Tai and Third Road.

The rescue team found twenty-eight-year-old Cambodian national, Mr Ong (name changed to protect the embarrassed) still naked and suffering a severe head wound and with several cuts to his body.

At that point Mr Ong’s girlfriend, twenty-one-year-old Ms Kao (also an alias and also Cambodian) ran around screaming that she had injured nipples. Both were treated at the scene and sent to Banglamung Hospital.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229112/man-stabbed-groin-girlfriend-pattaya/

-- PATTAYA ONE 2016-08-01

Another example of wonderful Thai reporting. His head is covered in bandages, his face and arms are covered in blood, but they report he was knifed in the groin. And they report he was naked, while a witness reports that he was wearing shorts. But can't let facts get in the way can we. Pathetic. As a journalist I've worked with Thai reporters, and in my experience not one of them would last a month with a newspaper in the UK. Even the Daily Mail :)

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Another example of wonderful Thai reporting . . . as a journalist I've worked with Thai reporters, and in my experience not one of them would last a month with a newspaper in the UK. Even the Daily Mail

Thai reporting? The reporter is a Brit. 

11 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

AHH.......Sounds like rough sex gone wrong:giggle:

If he was stabbed in the groin,he must be hung like an elephant

I agree

However, how strong would the rope have to be to hang an Elephant? 

3 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

I agree

However, how strong would the rope have to be to hang an Elephant? 

9 minutes ago, Alwyn said:

Fantastic! Stabbed in the 'groin'. He obviously didn't see it coming as his testicles were blocking his view because they were dangling in front of his eyes....

Refer to post #13 from scotBkk.....:(

...I love this story, why? Part of the tapestry of life of living in Asia. Everyday, the place out-performs sensationalist articles from banned "Daily Mail" and the National Enquirer. True Pulp Fiction.

This story reminds me of a Mexican story whereby an irate and angry Mexican female had her lovingly restored Cheby Monte Carlo refurbished trashed by her bf. He smashed her hood and fenders and urinated all over the shag carpeting of her car. 

Asked if she wanted to press charges against her bf, she declined. She added "...I want to kill him first."

On 8/2/2016 at 5:19 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Stabbed in the groin? If she did,then he is aresole lucky that she didnt clip his Femeral Artery.They reckon you bleed out in about 20 minutes,dont they?

Try 3 to 4 minutes....!

On Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 1:53 PM, mesterm said:

She's kinda cute though... Fatal attraction :giggle:

But not cute enough to justify sleeping with one eye always open or having to remove every knive from the apartment out of fear from losing the family jewels.