Now that CTH is gone

kingstonkid

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason i can download iviewhd apk on my phone but when it downloads on my android box its says cant open file.

I've mentioned this before in another thread, iviewhd can ONLY be viewed on one Android device as they link to the MAC address of the unit and you would need to pay for another subscription if you wanted to view on another device.

Thaiexpat, Expatpremium, 365Sport and ilikeHD all use username and password so you can log into any device and pretty much any platform. I had a whinge to iviewhd about the MAC linking but I don't expect any change.

As regards to your problem you should be able to download their app to most Android devices but as you can see from my previous points you would have to pay multiple times for each device.

ILikeHD allow you to use more than one devise but not at the same time.

If you want to use two at the same time you need to pay twice.

Agreed, but I can only be in one place at a time and I am not always in the same place, if that makes sense :)

Yes. I was thinking about the Wife or kids watching a movie while you want to watch the football or cricket.

In my household the wife watches "Thai movie" soap and gossip channels and the young one is on YouTube, no one else is interested in sport which is all I selfishly want:lol: Cricket is back on, hopefully buffer free on ilikehd.

Test Match cricket. The biggest plus with these internet TV options.
There is no way to watch it legally in Thailand. So I don't mind using dodgy options.

Years ago you could pay extra and get the cricket on True Visions. Not any more.

On 8/6/2016 at 5:06 AM, superal said:

I subscribe to ilikehdtv but as already mentioned the buffering & freezing has got so bad that it is not worth watching . For some reason it is ok during the daytime but in the evenings the system does not deliver a viewable non buffering service , very frustrating . I have fiber optic from TOT 20 mbps down & 7 up  which is not a stable signal on a speed test and despite 5 calls to their call centre they have still not attended my house to rectify . However the signal is strong enough on another free UK tv provider to transmit a faultless viewing all evening albeit on a 480p mode .

I would be interested to know if anyone has switched from ilikehd to iviewhd/expat tv because of the poor reception issues , if so what is the quality like and would you recommend ?

Anyone else have unstable fiber signal from TOT ?

I've had daily problems with ilikehd, and now they have told me they are dropping Sky News entirely as they "cannot get a stable source" (this info from them this morning).

I've signed up for the True football package with Bien 1-4 which has gone live today. That's 299, but I also had to have the basic Family package for an additional 299. Now I'm waiting to see if True and/or which Android box provider shows the daily Football Today programme at 19.30 or 20.30 Thai time. I'm willing to add that box to a second tv for that show alone, but it will also give me all the UK channels.

I've had daily problems with ilikehd, and now they have told me they are dropping Sky News entirely as they "cannot get a stable source" (this info from them this morning).

I've signed up for the True football package with Bien 1-4 which has gone live today. That's 299, but I also had to have the basic Family package for an additional 299. Now I'm waiting to see if True and/or which Android box provider shows the daily Football Today programme at 19.30 or 20.30 Thai time. I'm willing to add that box to a second tv for that show alone, but it will also give me all the UK channels.

I told ilike HD that I will no longer use their service based on current performance, they informed me they are upgrading servers within the month plus 3 day catch up but I seem to remember hearing this last month.

Sky News Live in HD is available on YouTube, some Android boxes require the "YouTube for Android TV" app to view live streams (version 1.2.7 works best on my MINIX box) France24, Al Jazeera, DW also available.

I just received an E Mail from IViewHD.

"Dear Member's 

IVIEWHD will be adding more channels like nbc very shortly 

and even more EPL Channels Live 

Dont forget we offer 3 day test account for your android box just simply download APK from our web site and order 3 day code online for testing 

Only 600 baht per month nobody else can offer you this great stream service buffer free"

I've still got 2 weeks left with ilikehd and not expecting a "buffer free" Saturday night.

Any feedback on how iviewhd EPL coverage performs would be appreciated as I'm still weighing up my options.

ilikehd have also added more EPL channels from Singapore but probably unwatchable if recent performance is anything to go by.

2 minutes ago, bkkmick said:

I just checked out IViewHD but I couldn't see a list of channels. Also, it seems like you have to buy a box as well - is that correct?

No, you can just buy the APK file..... no need to buy a box from them.....

Just now, bkkmick said:

Thanks again. Not a bad list.

I agree, hence, why I am interested myself. The only channels I personally miss are True Visions "TrueSport" channels.