Kindergarten in Pattaya

paul 747

Hello There.
I m new here in this Forum.
Can anyone talk about experiences in Kindergartens in Pattaya ? 
Or even warmly recommend one where they sent their own children ?
My daughter is three years old and i find it hard to choose. I m looking for English / Thai.

Names that are on my table are: Phoenix, Best Burapa, Satit Udom as they are in the area where I live.

Thanks.

My son attends Baantonrak. He is in his last year and has been there for 2 and a bit years to date. 

They are located near the top of Khao Talo.

I have no issues with the school and he has really developed well.

His English is his strongest language and his Thai has become much better.

They teach both. I recommend to go and have a chat.

Good luck.

I highly recommend Sadit as my son just turned 4 and has gone for the past 18 months.  I pay for Thai program works out much less.

the school Van picks him up daily with a teacher always on the bus that's 3k and 5 k for the program with food a month.  I strongly urge you to preview that program.  PM if you want any thing specific. 

5 minutes ago, dannywla said:

I highly recommend Sadit as my son just turned 4 and has gone for the past 18 months.  I pay for Thai program works out much less.

the school Van picks him up daily with a teacher always on the bus that's 3k and 5 k for the program with food a month.  I strongly urge you to preview that program.  PM if you want any thing specific. 

Happy that you chimed in because I am thinking about them for next year.

Hastins has some very good reports, Phoenix are also very good, well organized, don't go near best burapa terrible place I write pages on them. Satit, nursery kindergarten is OK on the thai program, English side is a joke, this is a money spinning establishment. Aksorn pattaya is also another good school with strict learning also maryvit has good reports. I would look at the long term, are you going to keep them in for the long term? All up to M6 etc? If you don't then you may have to move schools once they reach the end of the schools limit, I.e Phoenix only goes up to p6. Once you move schools again you have to keep paying expensive entrance fees.

mobile