"Prachinburi Puller" fined 500 baht for public tug - but girl who took video could face 5 years!

webfact

5 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Regardless of the politicians and government, it's good to know that people can still take things into their own hands and get the job done. With only a B500 fine, he may well think this story had a happy ending.

Sounds like a very cheap "happy ending". 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 baht fine for w*****g in a public place, and 5 years jail for making people aware of this tosser? Sometimes, no, often the standards of justice here and its application makes me shake my head (and not my little one - just before someone "beats me to it") 

Edited by sambum
Insertion of additional word

2 hours ago, Jim walker said:

For reporting a crime and producing the evidence of the crime committed, reward up to 5 years imprisonment, the only comment I can say about this is I am so glad I sold up my Thai property last year and moved back home after 16 years living in a country like this just makes me cringe and the uneducated stupid people running the country think they are so clever and wonderful ruler’s.  

and <deleted> are you doing on this forum if you hate this place so much, waste your time on your own country forum instead of criticising this country that you have left

Edited by ozterix
corrected spelling

"Don't post any graphic sex, no"

"Post graphic violence and death, yes"

A bit like my local 7/11. Graphic pictures of people dead and cut open on cigarette packets are hidden away behind a screen. So too the beer in the fridge. Hidden by a silver curtain.

The Saudi Arabia of South East Asia. Thailand. With strict Buddhist laws mimicking Muslim Sharia law. Steal some bread and you get put in prison. Run down a group of motorcyclists and get congratulated. Post someone wanking on a minivan and the poster gets the prison time. No sex, no prostitutes in Thailand, the Tat Minister is sorting it all out. Violence we like in Thailand. People crushed under the wheels of crashed vehicles litters the facebook community. That's ok. Youlike, try looking at that site. It's like liveleak. But the dark side of life or death is appealing to Thais. But holding hands is the opposite to them, an evil act. Try kissing in public. You'd get less hassle throwing a hand grenade than kissing your wife in public. Remember Songkran when the girl danced topless at R.C.A. It was like major news for weeks. How riddiculous or how bizarre is Los sometimes. I cannot work this place out.

Edited by Wilsonandson

3 hours ago, Jim walker said:

For reporting a crime and producing the evidence of the crime committed, reward up to 5 years imprisonment, the only comment I can say about this is I am so glad I sold up my Thai property last year and moved back home after 16 years living in a country like this just makes me cringe and the uneducated stupid people running the country think they are so clever and wonderful ruler’s.  

If you're no longer here then there's no point in commenting------------Bye jim:coffee1: 

OH and if you are not here you cannot say"in a country like this"or was that an unfortunate slip on your part.

Edited by biplanebluey
extra paet added

7 hours ago, anotheruser said:

The Pachinburi Puller... I like it, catchy nickname. He should sue for character defamation and make sure it includes pain and suffering and the 500 Baht he had to pay. How would you feel if people were allowed to video record you wanking on a bus and post it to Facebook?

.... yeah very catchy, reminds me of the Illinois Enema Bandit  :w00t:

If pran

3 hours ago, gchurch259 said:

How screwed up can the legal system be, the guy should get 5 years and the video maker. 500 THB reward !!

Men here have little to no decensence, you can hardly drive down any road with out one urinating in public.

Even saw one whacking in a urinal, what is that, animal insticent ?

When you gota go you gota go.I am happy that Thai people aren't so anal as some  at discrete public urination.

3 hours ago, Jim walker said:

Since when do you report a crime on social media.The police are the ones to go to,no result,then social media.Hope your enjoying back home.After 16 years Thailand still wasn't home eh.Probably for the best.Thailand is not for everybody.

Let this be a lesson to all: do not expose someone who is exposing themselves. You will increase your exposure to the police, and will end up being the subject of an exposé in the media if you do not submit to the extortion of the police who will exploit the opportunity.

Edited by bino

What a sad and twisted idiot we have here

What if he did this in front of your young kids

Would it be ok or what?

A 50000 baht fine should be followed by a few months in a cell

Maybe then he would realise its not a cool thing to do

Personally I would be happy to see him cut and tucked

Obviously, for the girl to have filmed the event an post it shows me that she wasn't too shocked and disgusted by it.  There are so many reports these days in which the media will headline "shock" and "offence" yet people can calmly film it, edit it and post it for spectator sport. Then they go viral and, suddenly 1 million people are pretending to be shocked and disgusted.

And don't forget about the present Minister of Tourism who flouts the new Thai Logo slogan. She claims: "No Sex Please, We Are Thai"................. Remember that from just a few days ago.................