Thai Girl Embarrasses Me Infront Of My Folks

Farang007

Guesthouse is still probably shaking his head at how disrespectful she was - probably made him smash the rice cooker!

Don't spend too much time thinking on my behalf Mitty, it's clear you struggle enough trying to think for yourself.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 14 years old sitting in the kitchen eating my mums brilliant chicken and spaghetti, covered in sauce and grated chedder cheese.

sunday lunch or tea whatever was going down at the time was the go.

my olds had just come home from the sunday session and all was well until my old man starts to wind up my mum as he did when he had a few shandies to many. :o

my mum was a really cool person, but cricky's punters when she was pissed off it was get the frigging hel_l out of there.

my old man could never pick up on the warning signs but my top self was an expert at reading my mums moods and when she had a few drinks my radar was on high beam.

anyway,

my old man is laughing and carrying on like he had just won the lottery, and all at my mums expense of course. :D

im watching my mum like a hawk as i could see a blue coming on and im starting to get a bit worried.

my old man is a bit pissed and still acting like a clown really pissing my mom off. :D

the old man gets up from the kitchen table and heads to the dunny to take a leak.

next thing i know my mums snaps and picks up her plate of chicken and spag and hurls it 8 meters across the kitchen at the old boy. :D:D

je--sus punters,

i got to tell you that the old boy just managed to duck out the way and the plate smashed into the wall doing about 800klm per hour. :D

the only thing my old man was good at was running away when he had pushed my mum to far. :D

i did'nt hang around either as my mum always took a few days to get over it when my old fella was being really silly. :D

but i loved my mom as she had a top pesonality and was never boring. :D

cheers punting friends :D

Guesthouse is still probably shaking his head at how disrespectful she was - probably made him smash the rice cooker!

Don't spend too much time thinking on my behalf Mitty, it's clear you struggle enough trying to think for yourself.

Ok, that's it!

I wont be thinking for you anymore!

We had a rematch tonight. She lost again, so she took the control, went to the bathroom, dropped it in the toliet, urinated on it. and then flushed the toliet. It is now lodged in there.

Thank you. I suspected you were a troll from the beginning. And now this post confirms it. Still, you were a skillful enough troll that you enticed plenty of anti-Thai responses from unsuspecting posters.

I do not know how long your parents are staying in Thailand, but the odd note in your post IMHO was that you and your girlfriend were playing a game which excluded your parents.

If we are talking manners here, perhaps a more inclusive activity would have been appropriate. If your parents' stay is lengthy, this is irrelevant, since you will have plenty of time together and need "time out".

It may be that your girlfriend's behaviour signalled her anxiety at the visit. Only you would know the dynamics of the parents-girlfriend relationship. If the visit is characterised by mutual hostility or unspoken stresses, you will have to do the hard yards: talk to everyone to understand where they are coming from and organise potentially enjoyable activities, separately or together, to try to improve relations between all parties and to make your parents' visit as enjoyable as possible.

how can you take a simple question about an event and turn it around to accuse the OP of neglecting his parents? could you possibly miss the point by a wider margin?

on a personal note, are you perhaps an "educator", "counsellor" or "threapist"? your response is characterized by your use of jargon specific to those fields, in terms of the uspoken stresses of the hostile anynomous poster to anymous poster dynamic, that is.

OP:

good troll

Edited by t.s

One senior mod thought it was time the story teller moved on ( I had to oblige him :D )

I had to have a look to believe it, but it's true...

Farang007

Member Group: Banned

:D now we will never know if he 'fished' the game-controller out of the toilet.... :o

LaoPo

We had a rematch tonight. She lost again, so she took the control, went to the bathroom, dropped it in the toliet, urinated on it. and then flushed the toliet. It is now lodged in there.

................................................................................

................................................................................

Well at least she didnt crap on it!!!

Indeed a TROLL.

One senior mod thought it was time the story teller moved on ( I had to oblige him :D )

Farang007

:D now we will never know if he 'fished' the game-controller out of the toilet.... :o

LaoPo

Gone but not forgotten............ oh how we laughed! :D

my parents are at my house in phucket. i am playing a video game with my thai girl friend who is uni educated and works in an office. i scored a goal against her in a football game so she threw the controller across the room.

Weren't you offside when you scored ?

Farang007

LaoPo

Gone but not forgotten............ oh how we laughed! :D

Who's that?

my parents are at my house in phucket. i am playing a video game with my thai girl friend who is uni educated and works in an office. i scored a goal against her in a football game so she threw the controller across the room.

Weren't you offside when you scored ?

I wonder how long he lived in phucket LOL :o

i suppose this was a "thai" moment for her.

how can i explain to my parents that her doing this does not make her a complete idiot, and that things like this are common among thai people for some reason unknown to farang.

My American gf used to do stuff like that, even worse. Of course I left her. A lot of people get upset when they loose at video games, no big deal, a bit childish but so what. As long as your not running for the Senate it shouldn't be a problem.

how can i explain to my parents that her doing this does not make her a complete idiot, and that things like this are common among thai people for some reason unknown to farang.

This reminds me of a time earlier this year. I came from the Philippines with my GF (Filipino) to stay at an American friend's house in Pattaya for 3 months. His Thai girlfriend of 3 years used to shout at her boyfriend and go on like you wouldn't believe right in front of us as though we were not there.

She was a bargirl with no uni education, but it got me to thinking if this was the Thai way, a bargirl way, or just that girl having some major issues.

In my limited experience in Thailand I've noticed that Thai women seem quite aggressive...but that might just be a bargirl trait.

My girlfriend smashed my tv I dont think its just a bar girl thing.

This reminds me of a time earlier this year. I came from the Philippines with my GF (Filipino) to stay at an American friend's house in Pattaya for 3 months. His Thai girlfriend of 3 years used to shout at her boyfriend and go on like you wouldn't believe right in front of us as though we were not there.

She was a bargirl with no uni education, but it got me to thinking if this was the Thai way, a bargirl way, or just that girl having some major issues.

In my limited experience in Thailand I've noticed that Thai women seem quite aggressive...but that might just be a bargirl trait.

My girlfriend smashed my tv I dont think its just a bar girl thing.

Obviously - something was wrong with the controller - that's why she lost and threw it away - Don't forget it : Thais can't loose face. Thais can't make mistakes. :D:D:D:o

Offcourse the behaviour is completely unacceptabel - tell her that.

if she acts like a child then treat her like one............................send her straight to her room for the rest of the day and ground her for a week........no pocket money