Government officer posts photos of woman he called ‘ugly creature’ and said ‘How dare it be born?’

snoop1130

5 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

This is rich coming from you.

I would say none here are in a more fitting position to answer your above questions than yourself.

What nonsense you do speak.

Please tell me exactly where and when I abused an individual because of their appearance. Just one instance will do, in fact I'll accept an instance where I belittled someone because of their race/faith/sexual identity/nationality/gender/age/colour.

Or are you just confusing engaging in debate as abuse? Nah, no one could think that irrationally...

15 hours ago, jackspratt498 said:

Backpfeifengesicht. Cool German word.

You should look it up.

Amirite?

What a brilliant word!!!! - I love it - gawd knows how many times I have comes across people with an arrogant attitude and thought, backpfeifengesicht. :):):) 

33 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Ahh yes,this is the new guy that has just been taken on as Donald Trump's public relations guy.

Hardly.  Donald Trump would have had the class to say that he's heard that she's probably a nice person THEN he would say disparaging things about her looks.  

14 hours ago, Hedghog said:

Who ate all the pies?

Would of been a more fitting remark.

And I am sure you sport a truly fabulous body , signed up to a modeling agency, are a member of Mensa, are lucky enough to earn millions very month ( have a very very HiSo partner of course) 

We live in a country ( if of course you actually live here?) where people manage to live on very little and they are working hard to survive.

Its called diversity- not everyone is the same and does fit in to the celebrity / television / fashion driven / body image c**p 

Would I look at this young women in a negative way- of course not - nice smile 

Stereotypical Thai Male....arrogant shitface who thinks he is Gods gift to all Women who should fall at his feet.  That is providing they weigh no more than 45 kilo's, are virgins with no tits and don't mind being left pregnant with no chance of any financial support from the 'Father' who has moved on to his next victim !

15 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''Today, Pongsak went back to the gas station and apologized to the girl, but not before trying to claim that his Facebook page was hacked and he didn’t make the post. No one was buying that.''

Lying tosspot

Damage control Thai style. 

5 hours ago, nausea said:

He deserves our pity as clearly he's stuck at some adolescent stage of development. I mean, kids make these kind of stupid statements, but adults?

I don't think that the silly little boy at the gas station is alone in his attitude. 

After all, there are some inspiring role models here in Thailand

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/09/18/prayuth-women-bikinis-may-not-be-safe-unless-theyre-ugly

Edited by robsamui

31 minutes ago, robsamui said:

I don't think that the silly little boy at the gas station is alone in his attitude. 

After all, there are some inspiring role models here in Thailand

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/09/18/prayuth-women-bikinis-may-not-be-safe-unless-theyre-ugly

Yes, but the big difference is here in Thailand the higher up someone is the less people object to what they say.  The only reason this guy got pummeled on social media is because he is a nobody.  

Back in farangland, the higher up someone is, the more they have to watch every word they say for fear of public backlash.  People at the bottom can say whatever ignorant thing they want.  

He posted a message saying, "I hope this issue ends today."

As a government officer, he should be subject to disciplinary action (at least), and suspension! 

If his supervisor fails to act, they too should be discipined! 

7 minutes ago, waldroj said:

He posted a message saying, "I hope this issue ends today."

As a government officer, he should be subject to disciplinary action (at least), and suspension! 

If his supervisor fails to act, they too should be discipined! 

What? 

She was not a co-worker.  

He did not commit a crime. 

The audacity of the PC Patrol these days is amazing.

he was publicly shamed on the same social forums he used to ridicule the girl. 

He was made out for the fool he is on public news. 

It is sufficient.

I was thinking he might be a bit of a hero in his office unless there's an ample lady or two also working there.    Of course the office pecking order might protect him or the ladies too polite to say anything pointed.  I suppose if their supervisor laughs that might set the tone.

Edited by Caveat Emptor

32 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

What? 

She was not a co-worker.  

He did not commit a crime. 

The audacity of the PC Patrol these days is amazing.

he was publicly shamed on the same social forums he used to ridicule the girl. 

He was made out for the fool he is on public news. 

It is sufficient.

ClutchClark

Regardless of the public criticism this guy may have already received, as a government officer he should still be subjected to official disciplinary action!

Most Public Services organisations around the world have Codes of Conduct that their employees must adhere to while at work and in their private activities (including actions that discredit their organisation).

Thailand is no exception, its Civil Service Act, B.E. 2551 (2008)  (https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjD-rymsKfOAhVBPo8KHVRoBSkQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ocsc.go.th%2Focsc%2Fth%2Fuploads%2Flaw%2FAct_law2551En.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEwRAOjF27szcSDKBpsOKQDK6bkmg&cad=rja) has the following provisions:

Section 82. A civil servant must act in accordance with the following directives:(10) to preserve one’s reputation and to preserve the dignity of one’s official position from any discredit;

Section 83. A civil servant must not commit any of the following prohibitions: (8) to not commit acts which amount to a sexual violation or harassment as prescribed by CSC Regulation;

Section 84. A civil servant who does not comply with the directives under section 81 and section 82 or violates a prohibition under section 83 is in breach of discipline.

As for his supervisor - Section 87. A supervising official shall have a duty of promoting and developing the discipline of subordinates and preventing breaches of discipline by subordinates, in accordance with the rules and procedures prescribed by the CSC.

Just to remind you what he said: "News Highlight: I came across a strange and rare creature because it works in shifts. #What an ugly human being? #How dare it be born?"

While you may think it sufficient that he was vilified on social media, the simple fact is that his action violates Civil Service regulations, and thus he should be disciplined accordingly!

she's working in a respectable job and kind of chubby, nothing wrong with her.
in any case to ridicule another person is cheap.
Just hope that Adonis has a higher morale when taking care of finances.

Edited by KKr