immigration offices during the referendum vote?

i haven't heard anything about whether immigration will be closed or not duing voting for the referendum  for the new charter.

i therefore assume immigtations offices will be open as normal during that time.

I will be needing to get a 30 day extwbion at CW for my current single entry toutist visa which must be done by 22 August 2016.

As I say without other information I presume I will be able to get my 30 day extension as normal.

If there is conflicting information before the referendum....please notify us as soon as possible.

i don't want to miss a chance at my 30 day extension simply because i didn't know immigration was planning to close during the  referndum voting.

As I said above I will presime everything is o.k. for a day at CW for fhis week or next week,

Another part of the same topic....during [ast elections Alchohol sales have been suspended for a day or two during voting.

Has there been any news in that part of the topic....doesn't really bother me either way....but i know there are members on this forum who get really upset if they can't get their booze ration every day?