Motorcycle racer fired 11 bullets at a truck filled with a family because he was angry

webfact

6 hours ago, Ulic said:

He was just trying to make sure that the truck driver did not kill anyone in the future with his careless driving but has yet to learn two wrongs don't make a right.

From the OP link to coconuts minus the link to BP

''The truck driver, Suthit Jinpala, told police he was forced to drive in the middle of the road because the left lane of the road was taken over by a large group of street racers who gathered together.

Voraphop, who admitted to being part of this group, said that the racers were reportedly almost hit by the truck when the driver tried to change lanes from the left.''

Edited by Bluespunk

The people in power are there because they have guns. The Police have guns and have power. It is a natural assumption for unsophisticated and poorly educated young men that guns equal power and their use or the threat of their use is an acceptable way of interacting with others, in particular people of an assumed lower station in society, or anyone who can be labelled as an "enemy". This might be people from a different vocational College, people with another preferred shirt colour, or rivals in a race. Even people taking up space on a highway that they wish to move into.. This kind of behaviour is an unavoidable product of the kind of society we are all living in and is unlikely to change this generation or probably the next.

6 hours ago, halloween said:

What leads you to believe that the truck driver was driving carelessly? The bike rider wanted to change lanes, but there was a truck already in that lane - perhaps he could have waited, or not removed the mirrors from his "race bike" (see pic BP).

And the loser of todays sarcasm post is......

12 hours ago, Artisi said:

What a shame the truck didn't accidently run this stupid xxxx down. Would have saved everyone a lot of time, money and finger pointing.

I agree but on the other hand (i also drive motocy) there are many idiot drivers who don't give a <deleted> about motocy's and will easy cut them off or push them off the road. They do it with a smile and a wai.

I always hope those drivers will meet an idiot like him and will be taught some respect for 2wheelers who are vulnerable.

But it's all Okay now since he said solly so who cares?

Not yet considered or mentioned is the fact that this person could be a hitman who may well have carried out previous shootings or crimes .Why would a man be so heavily armed ? He shows complete disregard of the law . The gun should be examined for its bore and bullet features that may well connect him to previous crimes . That is if the Thai police have access to the  forensics needed .

Scary indeed as many Thais carry a weapon of some sort in their vehicle and will not hesitate to use it with complete disregard of the consequences which are quite often futile from the law .

15 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

So the RTP identify and arrest this guy within 48 hours even though the shooting took place in the dark of night and he was riding someone elses motorcycle.

yet you only find the personal ability to criticize and complain about the RTP.

Does that about sum it up?

So so very standard here to biatch and whinge about the cops no matter what way they do their business.

of course, no doubt he's an expert on law enforcement and would have done so much better himself.  :cheesy:

15 hours ago, Mangostin said:

Artisi, for that you will have to ask your missus, but you might get a very nasty surprise after it :cheesy:

I did ask, and after she stopped her hysterical laughter she wanted to know if that was mini Mangostin the flasher I was asking about - so what could I say other than yes, same same. :gigglem: