Pokemon Go Is Here

Johnniey

I was dreading this.... expect many more road deaths while the idiots driving vehicles try to look for them as they drive/ride....

We already have stupid fools standing on railway lines, standing in the middle of the road and walking into rivers and in to the sea..... Not to mention taking days off work and school to go 'hunting'.... Grow the f*** up for crying out loud.

Edited by Brewster67

5 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

I was dreading this.... expect many more road deaths while the idiots driving vehicles try to look for them as they drive/ride....

We already have stupid fools standing on railway lines, standing in the middle of the road and walking into rivers and in to the sea..... Not to mention taking days off work and school to go 'hunting'.... Grow the f*** up for crying out loud.

I guess you were never young nor did anything foolish?

I guess you were never young nor did anything foolish?

People walk around looking at their smartphones now and are totally oblivious to their surroundings! Never mind about the numbers which do it while driving,car or motorbike. Pokemon Go will only exacerbate the problem expect the death rate to rise to unprecedented heights

1 minute ago, augustwest said:

People walk around looking at their smartphones now and are totally oblivious to their surroundings! Never mind about the numbers which do it while driving,car or motorbike. Pokemon Go will only exacerbate the problem expect the death rate to rise to unprecedented heights

Is that worse than going to the pub every weekend and getting totally smashed?

Interesting, I'll take a look around later. I installed this on my UK registered tablet a few weeks ago and there was nothing showing up on the map. Now I can see various 'features' on the map so it does appear to be up and running.