Olympics broadcast??

junglechef

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Try streaming filmon.com use the FREE tv, they have BBC which

are showing it,most likely over and over ..... 

regards Worgeordie

BBC is blacked out for Olympics on filmon

I like the cycling, will keep searching

Edited by junglechef

I Tried the Sony Vue with VPN Option but can't get the IOS devices to work unless you actually own a Play Station or Roku device.. Then after reading into it.  The stations that broadcast aren't even available on the mobile devices anyway.  Wasted a couple hours on that option. It was a free trial though which is good.  I have the VPN subscription for the next month though.. I'm looking into other options.

Maybe NBC subscription, Which has 4k Resolution, but i would rather watch replays during Chiang Mai time and not stay up all night.

I wonder if replays will be available on YouTube?.  I want to watch the day after anyway.. 

4 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Two athletes are from my hometown.  Matt Miller in rowing in the "Men's 4," and Ginny Thrasher will be in the "3 Position Rifle Shooting."  This neighborhood girl won the 100M backstroke in '72.  Not even a 10th grader.  

Ginny Thrasher has just won the first gold medal of the games !

7 minutes ago, Chapelroad said:

Ginny Thrasher has just won the first gold medal of the games !

Hopefully. her Gold Medal won't get stolen like Melissa's three were.  https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/melissa-belote-ripley-to-get-replacement-olympic-medals-more-than-two-years-after-theft/

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

59 minutes ago, junglechef said:

What's Thai Expat TV?

Here's the link.

I got it a couple of years back pretty much for the children's TV offerings from the BBC and Channel 5 which are mercifully free of the chasing and fighting garbage almost everywhere else but I find it great for lots of other stuff too.  All UK free to air channels, Sky News, NHK, BBC World News, and at the moment all the coverage of the Olympics you could want (although I'm not that interested, to be honest).  I have a Minix set top box but you can access it on a computer either directly or connected to your TV and although it's not rock-bottom cheap, the service is 100% reliable and their support deals with queries within a few minutes if you have a question.  If the channels suit, it's a really good service.  They have a 7 day free trial (although I don't know if that's available with the Olympics on!).

1 hour ago, junglechef said:

Free NBC blocked here too

Here in the US I stopped watching the Olympics once the local cable monopoly blocked the Canadian coverage.  NBC's coverage has been simply unpalatable for years.

9 hours ago, Greenside said:

Here's the link.

I got it a couple of years back pretty much for the children's TV offerings from the BBC and Channel 5 which are mercifully free of the chasing and fighting garbage almost everywhere else but I find it great for lots of other stuff too.  All UK free to air channels, Sky News, NHK, BBC World News, and at the moment all the coverage of the Olympics you could want (although I'm not that interested, to be honest).  I have a Minix set top box but you can access it on a computer either directly or connected to your TV and although it's not rock-bottom cheap, the service is 100% reliable and their support deals with queries within a few minutes if you have a question.  If the channels suit, it's a really good service.  They have a 7 day free trial (although I don't know if that's available with the Olympics on!).

Thanks but the internet isn't reliable enough where I live and believe it or not all expats aren't British :)

Sparkels "Google and all will be revealed ", so if Google is my friend then Thaivisa must be the opposite :P

(well concerning some of the members at least)

Truevision hasn't appeared to show any sporting events after the Opening Ceremony, has anyone seen any?

Guess not surprising as they would have to pay to get it.

Doesn't look like You Tube has any replays either.

JPHolmesJr  "Watchung on BBC One and NBC" ,  how is my question.

btw Thailand won a Gold - Woman's 48 kg Weight Lifting

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=thailand+plympic+gold&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=HoCmV8mZKYiOvQSZ3qvoDg#q=thailand+olympics+2016&mie=oly%2C["%2Fm%2F04fk2fd"%2C7%2C"o"%2C1%2C"%2Fx%2F3hgkl37thw2wk"%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2C19]

"

Edited by junglechef

16 hours ago, Duvidl said:

iLikeHD has eight BBC "Rio 2016" channels plus the CNBC  Olympic channel.

Thanks, first one I could get to work

22 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

16 hours ago, Duvidl said:

iLikeHD has eight BBC "Rio 2016" channels plus the CNBC  Olympic channel.

Thanks, first one I could get to work

22 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:11 AM, junglechef said:

Thanks but the internet isn't reliable enough where I live and believe it or not all expats aren't British :)

Sparkels "Google and all will be revealed ", so if Google is my friend then Thaivisa must be the opposite :P

(well concerning some of the members at least)

Truevision hasn't appeared to show any sporting events after the Opening Ceremony, has anyone seen any?

Guess not surprising as they would have to pay to get it.

Doesn't look like You Tube has any replays either.

JPHolmesJr  "Watchung on BBC One and NBC" ,  how is my question.

btw Thailand won a Gold - Woman's 48 kg Weight Lifting

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=thailand+plympic+gold&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=HoCmV8mZKYiOvQSZ3qvoDg#q=thailand+olympics+2016&mie=oly%2C["%2Fm%2F04fk2fd"%2C7%2C"o"%2C1%2C"%2Fx%2F3hgkl37thw2wk"%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2Cnull%2C19]

"

I am not British either and you dont need high speed for watching Expat TV/365 sports,the web site explains. I suggested that instead of spending  a long time explaining to you what they offer.

If you cant be bothered, or too lazy, to use google that's up to you.You asked for help............... I gave it.............Ok ?

Edited by Sparkles

On August 9, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Sparkles said:

I am not British either and you dont need high speed for watching Expat TV/365 sports,the web site explains. I suggested that instead of spending  a long time explaining to you what they offer.

If you cant be bothered, or too lazy, to use google that's up to you.You asked for help............... I gave it.............Ok ?

Is that dry British humor? 

Cuz I don't get it (must be that not British thing again :) )

Actually me Mom is from London and I spent many a wee summers there. 

But I to be honest I flew there, was just too bloody lazy to swim!