Crime in Pattaya Round Up – Child Abuse, Guns, Thieves and Pickpockets.

rooster59

Crime in Pattaya Round Up – Child Abuse, Guns, Thieves and Pickpockets.

Story by Albert Jack 

unnamed (1).jpg

PATTAYA:-- On August 5 Pattaya police announced a series of arrests.

Twenty-two-year-old Mr Jirayu Jongjorhor from Nakornrachasima, was arrested with a 9mm handgun and thirteen rounds of ammunition.

He was detained at a police checkpoint set up to screen drivers for illegal substance abuse and a search revealed the illegal weapon. He has been charged with ‘possession of a firearm and carrying it in a public place.’

Thirty-nine-year-old Ms Wanpen Tonchan was arrested for pick-pocketing a foreign tourist on a baht bus on Second Road, Pattaya.

The suspect has admitted many similar crimes and revealed she worked with a gang who are now on the run. (Meaning there are more of them out there so take care on baht buses)

The Lock-Em Up Forever Award this week goes to;

Thirty-three-year-old Ms Buakaew Boon who was arrested for human trafficking and child abuse. She had taken several small children, aged between four and five, out at nights to sell ‘glow in the dark’ products in late night bars and clubs.

But when they didn’t sell enough for her liking she beat them up.

Only a customer saw what was happening and reported the crime. The children have been rescued by social services.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229459/crime-pattaya-round-child-abuse-guns-thieves-pickpockets/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-06

Pattaya namely: Sin City is a place to avoided for the faint-hearted. Evil is lurking around each corner with every perversion known to man is enacted out - at a price. 

Tourists posing their Gold trinkets or fat wallets are asking for trouble  and will certainly get it. Robbery, rape, murder, beatings, molested, conned are just some of the things one can expect in this den of iniquity. 

8 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Pattaya namely: Sin City is a place to avoided for the faint-hearted. Evil is lurking around each corner with every perversion known to man is enacted out - at a price. 

Tourists posing their Gold trinkets or fat wallets are asking for trouble  and will certainly get it. Robbery, rape, murder, beatings, molested, conned are just some of the things one can expect in this den of iniquity. 

My wife had her purse stolen in Lisbon.  I had an attempted pickpocket in Madrid.  And another in Rome.  And another in Manila.  And another in....

We were walking home around midnight one night in Paris and a taxi stopped and offered a free ride as I guess we were in a bad neighborhood.  Same could be said of most major cities around the world.

Pattaya is very safe during the day.  Less so late at night.  I've spent years in Thailand with no problems.  But crimes do happen.  Especially when lots of tourists are around.  Sadly...

You are right.  If out at night, don't wear your jewelry.  No matter what city you are in.  Gold chains seem to be magnets for criminals here in Thailand.

11 hours ago, mcfish said:

It's a losing battle dude. The urge to mate runs wayyyy deeper..

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I was referring to my family friends who don't come to Thailand with desires and lust to mate. No need to drag something grubby into my meaning. Seems your mind is below your waist and you speak with authority from the experience of your own debauched friends.

Thirty-three-year-old Ms Buakaew Boon who was arrested for human trafficking and child abuse. She had taken several small children, aged between four and five, out at nights to sell ‘glow in the dark’ products in late night bars and clubs.

between four and five: You're either four or five, not between....

Only in Thailand.

12 minutes ago, FredNL said:

between four and five: You're either four or five, not between....

Only in Thailand.

Its always find it amazing how people view the news reports on T.V --some people may be horrified that a 4 year old's are sent out in the middle of the night to go into sex orientated places to sell over priced cheap products-----then beaten if they did not not meet their quota.

FredNL....is horrified that the grammar in this report seems to be amiss.

"Only in Thailand". -----surely ---Only from a farang Fred.

PS--Fred---Please let me know if I have a comer or an asterisk  in the wrong order.......I'll get the mods to delete the post immediately. ...................:coffee1: