Fighting With Thai Men......

cosa

pity you couldn't edit fast enough kernal ...........

I am getting very tired of your attitude. I have edited my post to clarify my statement, and if you look at the time - before you posted your reply. Point is, i would suggest you do the same, and leave constant your provocations somewhere else.

I do not enjoy being stalked by yet another poster again with an unhealthy fixation on me.

Can we get back to the topic please, which is "fighting" i presume, and that does not mean between you and me.

ha ****** expletive deleted ****** ha ,

ps your ignorance is tiring to me also

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ulysees' actions were complete and utter skin saving cowardice. to see a young girl being beaten by a gang and then not intervening is low, very very low.

I agree, disgusting :o

Well maybe understandable from someone here on a two week holiday who doesn't want to get involved in native customs, but not from someone who claims to be a long term resident. :D

Sorry lamphun, if you don't think not going to the aid of a small girl being beaten to death is disgusting.

What has the length of stay in Thailand got to do with anything?

Don't tell me you are another board member who seems to think Thai people hold some supernatural power where if they are challenged for any reason you are doomed to the black waters of some klong.

Between the Colnol Pyat coming to the aid of victims of the militia fighting the cival war in the industrial belt of Bangkok, the posters on here who would let people walk over them like a door mat so long as it avoids confontation and the people who say dont get involved if it's not your business i realy am at a loss what to think. I realy hope this is not an indicator of the type of foreigner living here, i think half of you are scared of your own shadows.

If i saw a young girl being beaten to death by a group of other 'boys and girls' i would get involved, place and time mean nothing and guess what, IT IS MY BUSINESS, it's your duty to the community and a small defensless girl, anyone who would not take on the responsibility through fear of getting hurt is a coward.

LOL! That sums it up mate! I think the lamers need to go and withdraw themselves a spine out from the wardrobe and stop acting like a bunch of fairys.