Evidence mounts as "gang rape four" continue to deny sexual assault/murder of 19 year old student.

rooster59

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

agreed. someone must have noticed if she was forced through a hotel by 4 men. blood toxocoligy is all that really matters now. until the results come in you are all just guessing.

Do you really believe that Thais would want to get involved initially.....and then afterwards finding that she had been killed......?

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

agreed. someone must have noticed if she was forced through a hotel by 4 men. blood toxocoligy is all that really matters now. until the results come in you are all just guessing.

I don't agree.  For all we know she could have been partying with them and was a bit drunk and thought they were going to the room to continue the party.  Maybe she heard them planning to gang rape her and decided not to go in.

In any event, she was entitled to refuse one, two or all of them at any time.  She was only 19 , think about it.  Imagine it was your daughter/grand daughter!!!

IT WAS A GANG RAPE.

Jeez, I despair of some of you.

Edited by saminoz

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Maybe one person went and checked in, paid for the room, showed ID? Short time aren't too fussy. Maybe the reception was not close to the room. Not all are super observant, very interested or particularly bothered. Even those that are can't always see everything if busy and distracted. Use your imagination.

Of course we're guessing - and so are you.

Or one went in & got the room & key and then they brought her in through a side door or from a carpark etc, & up to the room in a lift.  4 guys and one drugged girl?   With a bit of luck or a busy/inattentive desk staff, easey peasey.

31 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Do you really believe that Thais would want to get involved initially.....and then afterwards finding that she had been killed......?

would like to think they would but good chance they wouldnt. most long term westerners living in thailand would probably stay out of it as well.

2 hours ago, exalll said:

Yes, maybe she agreed and then changed her mind.  Maybe when they went to the 7/11 she was agreeing; maybe when they went past reception she was agreeing; but then (it seems) by the time they got to or near the room she changed her mind.  So you are, yourself, conceding that she might have been bundled into the room against her will.  

Conceding? 

I never said there wasn't a chance of that.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Edited by Johnniey

13 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Don't put words in my mouth.

How can anyone put words in your mouth Johnniey... you've already put your foot in your mouth enough times in this thread for there to be no room left to fit anything else...

1 hour ago, kkerry said:

How can anyone put words in your mouth Johnniey... you've already put your foot in your mouth enough times in this thread for there to be no room left to fit anything else...

Please QUOTE anything of the sort. Twice people have totally said I said something that I never.

1 hour ago, kkerry said:

Please QUOTE anything of the sort. Twice people have totally said I said something that I never.

2 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

You can watch the CCTV footage here. Sorry, I know this is an English Language forum but most of the video shows the cctv footage relevant to the article.

Thanks for the link. It looks like she might just have lost her balance and the man was helping keep her up.

8 hours ago, greenchair said:

Did you not read. She was drugged  (commonly called a micky fin in a drink ) in an earlier report hotel staff said it looked like they were carrying her as she could not walk properly. Possibly when arriving at the room she summoned her strength to try to resist but the combination of drug intoxication and 4 males was too much for her. 

Don't start blaming the victim. We don't put up with that on this forum. 

My God, a newbie speaking for the entire TV members:cheesy:

Don't put words in my mouth -  I never blamed the victim. How can you even think I did?

It would seem obvious that  sexual activity was the  expected outcome and rape would not be a prime argument. However it would seem to be increasingly evident that there were  factors  the victim was probably  unaware of such as spiked  food or drinks which ultimately led to her death. Or to be fair that she  consumed aphrodisiacs herself willingly which  led to her death.

Premeditated  murder and  rape  seem unlikely but the cctv evidence implies suspicious urgency.

It can only be hoped that eventually  some truths are established which at least  result in a clear warning  of the risks of participating recklessly in such activities when under the influence of  various intoxicants etc.

:thumbsup: The investigation  seems to be ongoing and thorough with no particular reference to  social status.

Rather severe IMHO but I am not a judge. Pre-meditated murder gets 15 years in civilized countries. How can a woman be forced into a hotel room against her will? Was she under the influence of drug/alcohol?

And the winner of the Darwin award goes to, you guessed it. You!!!!

10 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

It would seem obvious that  sexual activity was the  expected outcome and rape would not be a prime argument. However it would seem to be increasingly evident that there were  factors  the victim was probably  unaware of such as spiked  food or drinks which ultimately led to her death. Or to be fair that she  consumed aphrodisiacs herself willingly which  led to her death.

Premeditated  murder and  rape  seem unlikely but the cctv evidence implies suspicious urgency.

It can only be hoped that eventually  some truths are established which at least  result in a clear warning  of the risks of participating recklessly in such activities when under the influence of  various intoxicants etc.

:thumbsup: The investigation  seems to be ongoing and thorough with no particular reference to  social status.

Of of the few rational posts on this thread.

8 minutes ago, Rayk said:

And the winner of the Darwin award goes to, you guessed it. You!!!!

Aren't you the guy who complained about getting his big bike knocked over by a drunk as you admitted drinking  5 whiskies and driving yourself? Rather ironic a drunk driver talking about Darwin awards, ain't it?

Instead of throwing an insult, please explain what you disagree with.