Sexy Female Air Unit Cleaner Turns Out To Be Busty Ladyboy

rooster59

Sexy Female Air Unit Cleaner Turns Out To Be Busty Ladyboy

Story by Junior Shaw

unnamed (2).png

Social Media Star Air-Con Cleaner a busty ladyboy

The newest and latest trending viral being shared on social networks is Ms. Suthanuch (Aka Manow) Kamsom. Ms. Manow, cleans, maintains and services your air conditioning unit however business has lately boomed as more and more bookings have come flooding in from love crazed punters wanting to learn how to service their own.

On the 5th of August reporters contacted Dee Thavorn Air Services Page to hire the busty beauty for air-con cleaning at the reporter’s office. Asking if they could record her session, to which Ms. Manow was happy to cooperate with.

Twenty six year old Ms. Suthanuch introduced herself as fully equipped and said it normally took her 30 minutes to finish the whole process.

She said after she was on the viral clip, she received a lot of calls wanting to use her cleaning service, the number of clients has increased from two prospective clients a day to four or five.

However, she has received an increased amount of sexual motivated calls by lust fueled men. She even received a call to service parts in Songkhla, but she said her service only covers Pattaya and the Chonburi area.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229528/sexy-female-air-unit-cleaner-turns-busty-ladyboy/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-07

Just a regular person who happens to the a Ladyboy/transgendered person doing a regular job.  The majority of Ladyboy's in Thailand are decent people with regular job's, working in shop's, hairsaloon's, offices, hotels etc etc and in this case cleaning aircon's.

Sadly a tiny minority are bad people (just like a tiny minority of all other gender's) yet in the case of LB's sadly some people (mostly narrow minded farang's) cannot see past the few that are bad, maybe because of their own sexual insecurities.

Hopefully this story will go a small way to change the views some of the bigoted transphobic people's minds but somehow I doubt it.

1 hour ago, JJGreen said:
5 hours ago, puukao said:
it looks like a guy.

i'm not judging!!!  just saying!!!!  

Thats is a judgment

No, it's an opinion I would say.
(Actually the missus said the same when she saw the TV clip, but as a factual statement.)

In any case, she gets much free advertising for her business, so there is hope of this well known AC vacuuming, shampoo and rinsing franchise coming to a soi near to you soon :-)

6 minutes ago, KKr said:

No, it's an opinion I would say.
(Actually the missus said the same when she saw the TV clip, but as a factual statement.)

In any case, she gets much free advertising for her business, so there is hope of this well known AC vacuuming, shampoo and rinsing franchise coming to a soi near to you soon :-)

the 'vacuum' is probably an extra

but, (s)he really needs a new eyebrow artist...

... or maybe she lost it from some wayward duct tape

When I first saw her picture I guessed that she was "fully equipped" with an extra set of everything.  The journos who did the story obviously do not get out enough.  Having said that, good on her and she deserves success for working hard and promoting her aircon cleaning services.  I would be happy to employ her.  I have employed a lesbian electrician and currently have a long standing contract with a pair of gay lady lawnmowing contractors.  Who cares?   If they can do the job well, why get involved in sexuality issues that are nothing to do with the work performed. 

Social Media Star Air-Con Cleaner a busty ladyboy

Says it all about what is wrong with the current generation.

Not so long ago the ex posted 5 pictures of fruit, taken at a fruit market, on her FB without any comment.

Within 2 hours the post had +200 likes

A totally confused cock in a frock. Just a promo for ladyboys. No more than the nice story of taxi driver returning a big wad of money left in his cab the day after one of his fellow drivers rapes or molests a passenger. Its all smoke and mirrors in LOS.

I wonder how many of those who sent smart arsed messages asking for services feel now  ?

Hopefully those macho men boasted to all their pals about what they had said and now have to try and save face by claiming they knew it was a ladyboy all the time.