Dentist

Baboy

Have found some topics on this but info a bit old. Have a friend coming to Pattaya for a 2 month stay & wants some dental work done. She is looking at some crowns & general work. Has been in touch with a couple of places , usual suspects Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, Smile to name a couple.

Anyone got a recommendation for a clinic that does good work. The lady I use is good but I have only had check ups & cleaning done there no major work .

Any help , suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks

Dr. Sonram.  Use to work at Pattaya International Hospital.  He's fantastic.

Pro Dent, North Pattaya Road just east of the Bangkok bank and before the Thai Garden Resort, right at the traffic lights there.

08 22 55 9950

I think i would like to go for cleaning..

Anyone knows dentists which before this procedure spread some gel or something to gum. This gel makes gum quite numb and that is why whole prosedure is more pleasant..

I know Pattaya international use this but anyone else? They are quite far from me since i am in Jomtien.

• 1 year later...
On 8/9/2016 at 11:19 AM, craigt3365 said:

Dr. Sonram.  Use to work at Pattaya International Hospital.  He's fantastic.

Pro Dent, North Pattaya Road just east of the Bangkok bank and before the Thai Garden Resort, right at the traffic lights there.

08 22 55 9950

Another vote for Dr. Sonram. Very competent, personable, great English.

• Like 1

Over many years I have used Bkk Pattaya, Pattaya Inter, Smile clinics on Pattaya Tai and Klang and a couple of others but since I was recommended Hollywood on Soi Lengkee (almost opposite Retox) I have been nowhere else I forget the guys name but he has treated my missus and me a few times, everything is explained beforehand and also when he is working, also jokes a bit to keep us relaxed

The nurse is great too, although her English isn't great

And best of all the prices are right

• 6 months later...
On 2/16/2018 at 9:43 PM, billybog said:

I go to the 9th floor in Pattaya hospital, soi 4 I think it is on. I have had crowns, cleaning, fillings and have had no problems. they are good at what they do and will continue to use them.

Pattaya International hospital. I hear it's quite expensive though.  Maybe it's worth it.  I'm to the point that I am ready to give up on the less expensive dental clinics. 

Edited by lapd