How do you post on Thaivisa?

I don't own a notebook or laptop as some call it. I just have my trusty mobile phone. How do you post on Thaivisa? What device do you use? Is it faster posting on different devices? Do you use more than one device to post from?

Edited by Wilsonandson

I lost all my fingers climbing Mount Everest and my thumbs on Kilimanjaro.

Nowadays, i use my toes.

On a Toshiba laptop or a Samsung Tablet, which are very cheap.  I've had the laptop for about 4 years and the tablet one.

I don't have a fancy pants phone.

I prefer the laptop, still getting used to the tablet.  All that swiping and touch screen stuff gets me nervous.  i like my mouse.  Her name is Roxanne.

In fact, i decided last week that i would put the laptop away for a while, just to get used to the tablet.  And use it more.  Takes great piccies.

What's the use of having all these devices, and you don't know how to use them?!!

I am the dinosaur who prefers desktop PC with full size keyboard, external mouse and more than a postcard display.

Laptop is second choice when traveling.

Very rarely I use the smartphone to smear some short responses.

These small displays and smearboards are good for playing Mahjong :P

Edited by KhunBENQ

7 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I am the dinosaur who prefers desktop PC with full size keyboard, external mouse and more than a postcard display.

Laptop is second choice when traveling.

Very rarely I use the smartphone to smear some short responses.

These small displays and smearboards are good for playing Mahjong :P

Couldn't agree more.  When my PC finally gave up the ghost I replaced it with a laptop (or whatever, I'm not 'up' on these things), and its nowhere near as easy to use as the PC.

Having said that, its nice to be able to sit on the patio and email etc. :).

Depending on where I am, I'll use the laptop or my phone, although I'm finding the new TVF setup seems to seriously disagree with the phone, which then goes off into a sulk. In addition, fat finger syndrome and autocorrect on the latter are my worst enema. 

Mai bpen rai, per ardua ad astra.

In reply to the question "How do yo post on Thaivisa?"

Quick reply

Drunk.

I post drunk.

I find that when I post sober I think way to much and plan my reply precisely.

But when I am drunk its so easy to post. Words seem to fly out of my mouth.

I can't stop posting sometimes, over posting.

Yes posting drunk is definitely advised.

Try it tonight!

You'll be amazed what a difference it makes.

Dear oh dear, the OP asked a genuine question and was replied to by 85% garbage, and all this garbage came from posters who have amassed large number of postings. If you can't answer a serious question then fxxxxk keep of the keyboard. To the OP, I am sorry I cannot help you , as I like you am not an expert in such things. There really are a large number of imbeciles out there . 

7 minutes ago, DipStick said:

Dear oh dear, the OP asked a genuine question and was replied to by 85% garbage, and all this garbage came from posters who have amassed large number of postings. If you can't answer a serious question then fxxxxk keep of the keyboard. To the OP, I am sorry I cannot help you , as I like you am not an expert in such things. There really are a large number of imbeciles out there . 

Stop being a dipstick, dipstick.

i post on the iPad (naked)

24 minutes ago, DipStick said:

Being the largest city in China for factories etc there are many foreign nationals here ..

I wouldn't say the largest city for factories but a fun place. About 30 mins by train from where I am some weekends.

Edited by Minnie the Minx

I like to post photos and I have more control over that process when posting from my iMac.  As much as possible I like to limit my online activity to one dedicated location to keep it from taking over my life.  I occasionally read something on my iPhone and click like but if the response does not lend itself to dictation I usually wait until I get home to craft a more appropriate response.

Another brain dead, moronic response, why are these idiots allowed to post . They make themselves look uneducated and worse makes thaivisa look like the home for morons and nobodies. And before the morons react, I have been submitting to Thai visa for over 8 years , but under an other name. I was unfairly banned for trying to clean up the site to stop potential law suites. Welcome to the underworld of thaivisa