Current best vegetarian Pizza in/around Jomtien?

mike111

When it comes to pizza "best" is particularly subjective. Thick or thin? Soft or crisp? Italian or US style?

I quite like the pizzas at, in no particular order, the Hilton, Loaf, Hopf Brew House and Pizza Pizza. When Pizza Pizza was doing Margheritas at 89B I was in there at least once a week as they were great value. There's nothing in Jomtien that I have tried so I cant suggest anything there.

But most of the pizzas I eat I bake at home, and whilst they suit me perfectly they bear little resemblance to anything you might find in a restaurant. My pizzas are vegetarian and entirely home-made: fresh tomato and garlic baked for an hour to make the sauce, and fresh dough made from scratch. Then I add olive oil and frozen grated Mozzarella cheese (this last for convenience).

Edited by KittenKong

I've not had their pizzas, but I've had the pepperoni calzone at Pastrami on Rye, and it was pretty good.  As said above, though, pizzas are a very subjective experience, so please don't crucify me if you disagree.

1 minute ago, wpcoe said:

I've not had their pizzas, but I've had the pepperoni calzone at Pastrami on Rye, and it was pretty good. 

I was forgetting that place. I've had their pizzas and found them good (to US style) but overpriced. I used to go there when they did good discounts but since they reduced the discount I've not been.