Invisible Forum?!

guardian

Hi, I started a thread in the "Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life" forum with the heading "The Three Word Story!" to which at least ONE moderator contributed that I can remember of. There might have been more. But then, suddenly someone decided to move it to somewhere else :D It was missing from the above mentioned forum, so I searched and the result showed it residing in an invisible forum :o:D ?

BTW, the invisible forum becomes visible when you reach 500 posts.

I did give a little hint to "guardian" in the 2long "Why" Fred.

About the 500 posts mark.

Tks "bkkmadness" and "bronco" for your very prompt relies.

Please note that

it was becomming a bit risque

most came from Members that have posted over 500 posts, me tink. :D

Nice and easy please, should it get back to the "Farang Pub - fun" if Members do NOT Moderate themselves :D well that will be that :D

On this one, I am with "bronco" it did look like becoming too “risqué” in an open forum, hence yes, he took the correct steps by putting it in there. :D

guardian” sure we all feel for you on your ex-err-lant “Fred” as the OP, but, who will moderate your “Fred” ???? should things go out of hand, so to speak ? :o

As mentioned on the “Why” Fred, why have you been a Member of ThaiVisaDotCom longer than I have and yet not archived 500 post ? 3 or more year ! :D

Rant over :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Was that a rant? ..... what happens when you get really peeved?

Me, just a simple Pole and you should know, how we are when we are (in your own words) "really peeved" :D

:D

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D

Oh, yes!!! I forgot that there was this bedlam forum visible only to posters over 500. :D As the story thread was growing, I was having trouble catching up. Today, I decided to read it and encountered this.

guardian” sure we all feel for you on your ex-err-lant “Fred” as the OP, but, who will moderate your “Fred” ???? should things go out of hand, so to speak ? :o

:D:D:D ?

As mentioned on the “Why” Fred, why have you been a Member of ThaiVisaDotCom longer than I have and yet not archived 500 post ? 3 or more year ! :D

:D In a few days, you'll regret ever having asked this post, KW :D

Oh, yes!!! I forgot that there was this bedlam forum visible only to posters over 500. :D As the story thread was growing, I was having trouble catching up. Today, I decided to read it and encountered this.

guardian” sure we all feel for you on your ex-err-lant “Fred” as the OP, but, who will moderate your “Fred” ???? should things go out of hand, so to speak ? :D

:D:D ?

:D In a few days, you'll regret ever having asked this post, KW :D:o

Only 134 posts to go then :D . Hurry up Dear Chap :D

Was that a rant? ..... what happens when you get really peeved?

"the cotton buds are a bit harsh today darling, is there another brand?" :D

I've know and love Kan Win as a friend and uncle, for several years.

and as such I know him to be a man of immense integrity and honour,

and love him dearly all the more for it.

One thing i've never wanted to find out and never have found out, is "how mad he is capable of getting".

Guardian, get those 134 posts in quick mate! :o

Kayo :D

^^The situation described is not a fight. A small girl is being beaten to death. You could seriously stand by and watch that happen, just because of concern for your own safety? You wouldn't even make an attempt to scare them away? You sir, are a coward.

and you sir are remarkably brave behind a keyboard. gee can i change my answer?

ITS HYPOTHETICAL!! get over your brave self.

I stand by what i've said, that would be my response. Decent people would agree with me. Not everyone is a coward who would watch a small girl being beaten to death by a group of adolescents.

glassdude007

the thread in question - three word story - has been moved back to the section called Farang Pub. Join in! Here you Go... CLICK! :o

While on the topic of "the Scottish Play", I've read somewhere else before that it's a point of no return. You can enter but can never leave :D ? Is it worth the suspense waiting to gain entry there :D ?

The Scottish Play is a must to get into, it allows Kayo free range to act out his fantasies with Soph :o

It is true you can never leave, you sail thru a cloud of nothingness until, bored you fall asleep, :D never to speak to mortal man again, of course there's always Kayo. :D

Good Luck

Moss