webfact

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Winniedapu said:

Something to bear in mind: what passes for a bomb in Thailand is the equivalend of a cherry bomb. Thais do like to dramatise when they can. I'd be interested in how many were cherry-bomb-bangers-which-leave-a-scorch-mark-on-the road-but-sod-all-else.

Can you imagine what would happen if something like the canary wharf bomb went off in Thailand? That was a real bomb. Google is your friend.

Winnie

most of these devices are what they used to stuff in coffee jars in Northern Ireland.
except the ones here were more about noise, and effect, you want mass casualties? Thes would have been stuffed full of scrap metal, ball bearings, nuts and bolts by all accounts so far, from various sources  they lack those, and were more flash and burn effects.

Regardless, it's grabbed the attention of the world media.

47 minutes ago, Winniedapu said:

Not yet anyway... Review that thought in a month when the overall situation is clearer.

Winnie

it will never happen. Ever. "If' it even looked like it the UN, America, the UK, the EU would be heavily involved with "talks" with Thailand.|

That's it in very simple terms. I won;t even start on the hardware needed by the two sides like tanks, planes and other weapons. Who ever is the other side doesn't have that.

The end.

10 hours ago, bobbymack said:

It is a political Thai attack aimed at the government and the tourist industry which the government is so keen to protect and the money that it brings in. Terrible that people have to die and be injured but the Thai democrats feel they have no option but to cause terror and confusion as peaceful dissent is illegal. Ironically it is Thais that need to be GPS tagged with their phones, not foreigners.

I've never heard such utter nonsense. Who are these "Thai Democrats" of which you speak?

It is a  mistake to irritate the  mind you wish to convince.

These  gutless  bombers fail to understand that as much as do those that revel here on TVF in the unlikely prospect of  mass mayhem, death and  mutilations evidently in  some form of  psychopathic self gratification. :bah:

10 hours ago, digibum said:

No, he's likely someone who recently heard the term "false flag" and now tries to work it into conversations hoping people think he's a deep thinker.  

Yeah, that's it. I can't believe you saw right through that. So much for that plan. Dang.