Trump calls for 'extreme vetting' of immigration applicants

webfact

Actually calling a Trump supporter an idiot is probably almost a 50/50 game:

Almost half (48%) of Trump’s supporters believe Barack Obama is responsible for the 2004 death of Capt. Humayun Khan, an ahistorical claim that was bandied on cable news by Trump national spokeswoman Katrina Pierson. Obama was not president in 2004; he was serving as a State Senator in Illinois. Pierson subsequently walked it back.

Moreover, 47% of Trump voters claim to have personally watched the video of 400 million in cash being transferred to Iran — a non-existent video Trump claimed to have seen.

That really shows how many of them are as dumb as rocks.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-poll-shows-trump-supporters-mostly-believe-whatever-he-says/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Actually calling a Trump supporter an idiot is probably almost a 50/50 game:

That really shows how many of them are as dumb as rocks.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-poll-shows-trump-supporters-mostly-believe-whatever-he-says/

Your point is certainly proven by the Trump supporters on this forum.

10 hours ago, Buzzz said:

That's a really ignorant thing to say. 

Mocking a person who actually made an effort to solve inner city youth crime. 

Whst a sad piece of work you are. 

Goes to show the mentality of the Trump base. 

What are you doing online anyway?

Isn't there a NASCAR race or HeeHaw rerun you are missing right now on television?

Its interesting just how much these obama supporters relish their vitriol. 

If I were to suggest to an african-american that he should be eating some watermelon and watching Roots these very same obama fans would be screaming bloody murder accusing me of hate speech and using the language of the oppressor and reporting me in hopes of getting me banned...but they absolutely love to throw these comments around themselves.

As I sai in an earlier post, I am from a generation with thick skin and I am not PC so I just sit back in wonderment at their level of hostility. 

I have met racist white people in my life but none harbored the seething hatred many of these TVF liberals have for white males.

Off course the campaign could take yet another direction now. Manafort's been elbowed out of the way.

:cheesy:

Breitbart News chairman Steve Bannon and GOP strategist Kellyanne Conway are now running Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's campaign, according to various media reports.

Bannon is the newly installed campaign CEO, while Conway,who first joined Trump's team in July, has been promoted to campaign manager.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-campaign-managers-2016-8?r=US&IR=T

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Ain't that the truth!

I don't have seething hatred for ill informed white males that watch FOX or the right wing conspiracy media. 

Actually I have some sympathy for these guys  that support Trump. 

Not their fault they grew up stupid. 

It's a sign of the dismal education in some parts of the USA. 

Trump may be pivoting (flip-flopping) on Immigration and the need for mass deportation. His "Deportation Force" is now TBD.

It sure sounds like Donald Trump is considering his biggest flip-flop yet

Donald Trump launched his campaign on a promise to be very, very tough on illegal immigration — and immigrants. He called Mexican immigrants "rapists" and "criminals." He would later promise to deport every single one of them — even approvingly referencing a controversial 1950s mass-deportation program known as "Operation Wetback." He has in recent weeks prominently featured victims of crimes perpetrated by illegal immigrants.

But according to reports and the suggestions of his top advisers on Sunday, it sounds as if he's considering seriously changing his tune — in what would amount to a stunning flip-flop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/21/it-sure-sounds-like-donald-trump-is-considering-his-biggest-flip-flop-yet/

Older news...

Donald Trump endorsed ‘Operation Wetback’ — but not by name

In Box 4 of the diaries of President Dwight David Eisenhower maintained at his presidential library are his personal notes from January to November of 1954. The library's summary articulates what's covered, including, "Dirksen discussion with DDE; notes on Bricker Amendment; school construction; wetbacks; Brazilian coffee."

"Wetbacks." In 1954, Eisenhower's attorney general, Herbert Brownell, expanded a Border Patrol effort to repatriate Mexicans who had entered the United States illegally, following a wave of border crossings. That effort, officially named Operation Wetback, was approvingly referenced by Donald Trump during the fourth Republican debate Tuesday as proof that millions of illegal immigrants can indeed be deported — despite general understanding at this point that the operation was inhumane and occasionally deadly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/11/donald-trump-endorsed-operation-wetback-but-not-by-name/

On 8/17/2016 at 5:53 AM, anotheruser said:

Will be funny when they ask a prospective Thai getting a visa any meaningful questions about their ideology.  "Do you support the ideals laid it with in the framework of the constitution of The United States of America or do you support Sharia law?" The answer "Yes, can."

Oy, who Sharia Law? No can, husband only support me

On 8/18/2016 at 7:35 AM, Buzzz said:

I don't have seething hatred for ill informed white males that watch FOX or the right wing conspiracy media. 

Actually I have some sympathy for these guys  that support Trump. 

Not their fault they grew up stupid. 

It's a sign of the dismal education in some parts of the USA. 

Hell this is the most snobby patronizing post I've seen in a long time