3G & LTE Band Assignments of Major Thai Carriers?

I went back a couple months in this subforum, and couldn't find any thread on this subject.

Can anyone post or link to a reasonably up-to-date summary/status chart of the different 3G and 4G/LTE frequency bands are being used by each of the major carriers -- AIS, DTAC and True Move H??

I used to have a general handle on this, but then the govt. started mucking around the with 900 Mhz LTE auction ultimately won by AIS and True Move H. And now I'm not sure where things have ended up, especially for what LTE bands each of the major carriers are using right now. Plus, there seemed to be talk about plans by different carriers to refarm certain frequency bands from use in 2G or 3G to new assignments in 4G/LTE. So I'm confused!!!

Thanks!!!

This is from my testing in Chiangmai

4g (carrier width)

Ais 1800 (15mhz), 2100 (10mhz)

True 900 (5mhz), 1800 (10mhz), 2100(10mhz)

Dtac 1800 (20mhz), 2100 (5mhz)

3g

Ais 900*, 2100

True 850, 2100

Dtac 850, 2100

*couldnt access this in CM but they are supposed to be using it

Edited by Jdiddy

Thanks Jd!  Where did you pull that info from?

That's exactly the kind of cheatsheet chart I was looking for.

And thanks too to Mtls for the prior post, and reminding me of all the great info and reports on the Yozza site re Thailand mobile technology.

So, the above info pretty much reinforced what I had kind of thought was, and still is, the general situation here, and that is:

When choosing a new mobile phone, a model that can receive on 1800 and 2100 Mhz LTE, and 850 and 2100 Mhz 3G is pretty much going to work with everything. That's not too hard to remember.

Yeah those bands are standard around the world except for China and USA, every phone will support them.

I got the info from fiddling around with my samsung note 5's service mode and i have all 3 company's sims, was bored 1 day but it is a real world test done within the last month.

Edited by Jdiddy

All the bands/spectrum, "width", etc are contained here, as posted already...

http://www.yozzo.com/news-and-information/mvno-mobile-operator-s/thailands-new-telecom-structure-2016

Just replace JAS/900 MHz with AIS.

Japan, Korea, some SOuth American countries, among the many, may have different spectrum allocations.

Edited by mtls2005

And 850 MHz (CAT) is leased to TrueMove H (for 3G I think, not 4G as the chart says?) in a quasi-MVNO 'relationship'..

Current TrueMove H spectrum:

850MHz: 15MHz 3G  (leased from CAT)
900MHz: 10MHz total: 2G (5MHz) / 4G (5MHz)
1800MHz: 15MHz 4G
2100MHz:: 15MHz total: 3G (5MHz) / 4G (10MHz)