Trump shakes up staff, intent on finishing race on own terms

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Donald Trump’s Latino and Black Numbers Hold He Will Win General Election in Major Landslide

Donald Trump is leading Hillary Clinton in the latest LA Times Daybreak poll by two points.

This is good news… But if you dig deeper into the poll there is even better news for Trump campaign.

Trump has 12.8% of black and 36.5% of Latino voters in his corner.

trump-hispanic-vote-1-575x271.jpg

If Donald Trump maintains these numbers he will win the general election in a landslide.

In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996. Trump has 14.6% of the black vote in today’s LA Times poll.

If Donald Trump captured 25 percent of the African American vote he would win in a landslide.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-latino-black-numbers-hold-will-win-general-election-major-landslide/

That's right!  Donald is in the lead and isn't backing down! :)

15 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

If Donald Trump’s Latino and Black Numbers Hold He Will Win General Election in Major Landslide

Donald Trump is leading Hillary Clinton in the latest LA Times Daybreak poll by two points.

This is good news… But if you dig deeper into the poll there is even better news for Trump campaign.

If Donald Trump maintains these numbers he will win the general election in a landslide.

In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996. Trump has 14.6% of the black vote in today’s LA Times poll.

If Donald Trump captured 25 percent of the African American vote he would win in a landslide.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-latino-black-numbers-hold-will-win-general-election-major-landslide/

More nonsense. 

Maybe you would get more traction in the conspiracy nut websites.

Stop polluting our forum with that nonsense. 

Meet the Many for Whom Donald Trump is Their Voice: Thousands Rally in Virginia

FREDERICKSBURG, VA – Donald Trump addressed a crowd of more than 3,000 people at the Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center in Virginia on Saturday evening.

Prior to Trump’s address, Breitbart News caught up with many rally attendees – which included women, veterans, black Americans, Hispanic Americans, immigrants, seniors and millennials – and asked why they are supporting Trump.

The responses amongst a diverse group of Trump supporters were overwhelming: “he’s my voice,” “I need relief,” “we need change,” “we need to turn this country around,” “he believes in this country,” the supporters explained.

Anna, who immigrated to the United States from Peru, told Breitbart, “I liked him from day one. He speaks his mind. He’s my voice. I felt that way from day one.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-meet-the-many-for-whom-donald-trump-is-their-voice-thousands-rally-in-virginia/

Another great speech! :)

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Meet the Many for Whom Donald Trump is Their Voice: Thousands Rally in Virginia

FREDERICKSBURG, VA – Donald Trump addressed a crowd of more than 3,000 people at the Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center in Virginia on Saturday evening.

Prior to Trump’s address, Breitbart News caught up with many rally attendees – which included women, veterans, black Americans, Hispanic Americans, immigrants, seniors and millennials – and asked why they are supporting Trump.

The responses amongst a diverse group of Trump supporters were overwhelming: “he’s my voice,” “I need relief,” “we need change,” “we need to turn this country around,” “he believes in this country,” the supporters explained.

Anna, who immigrated to the United States from Peru, told Breitbart, “I liked him from day one. He speaks his mind. He’s my voice. I felt that way from day one.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-meet-the-many-for-whom-donald-trump-is-their-voice-thousands-rally-in-virginia/

Another great speech! :)

Isn't that what you said about his convention speech, too?

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

The poll itself has been pretty much discredited due to errors in the basic premise.  Nevertheless,  it is interesting to track it as the campaign goes along.

There is one part that I  doubt you will ever post.  This shows that 54.3% of the panel thinks Hillary will win. This actually matches the predictions of most other pollsters. 

TH 

Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-42-50.png

The "innovative" polling experiment being conducted by the USC Dornsife/LA Times Presidential Election Daybreak Poll has outlier polling findings because it is, well, an experimental outlier poll. In other words, if their survey findings are right, then the world is wrong.

So it's no wonder youse guyz on the fringe love the poll so much.

First problem is that it bases its data on the 2012 election data. Which means it projects Republicans to vote in 2016 as they did in 2012. We know that isn't happening. In 2012 on this score, Romney got 89% of Republican voter support. Trump presently has 71% support of Republican party members. So there is a Republican bias in this poll the mainstream established polls don't have -- in fact, the reputable established polling organisations scrupulously eliminate erroneous bias. When the predicate is wrong, the poll is wrong (Just ask Rasmussen.)

The daily sample is 400 persons. Let's hope they're not all friends and relatives or that the participants are not walkers-by. Actually the experimental surveying is better than that -- the sample participants provide responses online. Same as you and I. 

While the poll universe is 3000 participants, it is unchanging. A slice of 400 different of the same-same ones each day. The poll has an "innovative" probabiblistic method no other pollster uses or has ever used. That is, each participant responds on a scale of 0-100. If you're 100 for Clinton, good, that's how you are categorised...same if you're 100 for Trump. However, if you're 50 on either of 'em, the poll itself assigns you to either Clinton or to Trump...or to Johnson-Weld, or to Jill Stein -- whomever you happen to be 50-50 about. Cool eh. It's one of those why didn't I think of that kind of thing.

So while the standard polling organisation uses intent, and all have "not sure" or "don't know," this one hasn't any such approach or categories. The poll itself decides for you. Which I suppose can be neat if you're a pollster who wants to tell people how they'll vote and thereby say what the outcome of the election will be.

As has been indicated, the survey predicate is wrong. It's method is "innovative" and its conclusions are made for you by the pollsters themselves. It's a poll that some call innovative, others call experimental and yet others call, well, unique.