Post To The Uk In Time For Xmas

Remo

Does anyone know if there is a cut off date for sending post back to the UK

in time for xmas?

I spoke to the Post office by Thapae gate and they said it didnt matter when I sent anything back it would still be 1-2 weeks. but I think she didnt know what I talking about

Hopefully shes right but i'm doubtful

Anyone?

in time for xmas?

I spoke to the Post office by Thapae gate and they said it didnt matter when I sent anything back it would still be 1-2 weeks. but I think she didnt know what I talking about

Anyone?

I was told that the last date for International Air mail was 1st December.

thanks for the reply, as I had heard that coming from UK this way was the 18th Nov so thought I had missed the date but will send this week just to be sure

So they will get all there xmas presents (hopefully on time) and knowing them my massive box of hula hoops, hob nobs and jaffa cakes will arrive late jan :o

On that note if anyone knows where its possible to get any of the 3 mentioned above locally I would

happily pay the over priced amounts that I would be charged

Edited by Remo

thanks for the reply, as I had heard that coming from UK this way was the 18th Nov so thought I had missed the date but will send this week just to be sure

So they will get all there xmas presents (hopefully on time) and knowing them my massive box of hula hoops, hob nobs and jaffa cakes will arrive late jan :o

On that note if anyone knows where its possible to get any of the 3 mentioned above locally I would

happily pay the over priced amounts that I would be charged

Rimping is your best bet for what you're after. Kasems on Nimmaheimen might have them too.

in time for xmas?

Anyone?

[/quote

Follow the link below - its the Royal mail site for last date sending overseas. It will give you a fair idea of times for mail and parcels etc to arrive before Xmas. http://www.postoffice.co.uk/link/link?catI...ediaId=38700689