Murder Suicide Bid Leaves Girl in Coma

webfact

Murder Suicide Bid Leaves Girl in Coma

Report by Pattaya One Team

p6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 5.30am, on the morning of August 19, Sawang Boriboon Medics received reports of an apparent suicide attempt on the Sukhumvit Road after a motorbike was seen driving straight into a lorry.

At the scene a black Yamaha Fino was lying badly damaged after crashing into a Banglamung Ice Lorry. A Thai couple aged between twenty and twenty-five-years-old were both unconscious and taken to Pattaya Memorial Hospital.

Witnesses said that the couple had stopped for a red light and were having a furious row. The driver, a young man, was revving his engine in an agitated manner and then suddenly drove straight into the path of the oncoming lorry.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/230430/murder-suicide-bid-leaves-girl-coma/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-19

8 hours ago, smedly said:

not sure how they work out this was a suicide or murder attempt as this sort of thing happens on a regular basis

hope they both recover but looks like a very serious crash

Why do you want them to recover? What about the psychological impact on the innocent driver of the ice truck? I know a train driver in the UK who smashed into a car parked on the track by a suicide maniac - 25 years later he still has nightmares!

3 hours ago, hobobo said:

Why do you want them to recover? What about the psychological impact on the innocent driver of the ice truck? I know a train driver in the UK who smashed into a car parked on the track by a suicide maniac - 25 years later he still has nightmares!

I suppose, at the very least, the girl on the back of the bike was not responsible for this act, so you shouldn't wish any ill will toward her.