Smith and Wesson Gun found at Drunk Party in Pattaya

webfact

Smith and Wesson Gun found at Drunk Party

p7.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 6am, on the morning of August 19, a police patrol in central Pattaya noticed a group of three men carrying an unconscious (or drunk) woman along Soi 6.

Suspecting a crime had taken place, or was about to, officers stopped the group and searched them.

One of the men, twenty-three-year-old Mr Pholchet Tonpipat, was found to be armed with a .38 Smith & Wesson handgun with five bullets.

Tonpipat claimed the gun belonged to a friend who is a police volunteer at Nongprue police station and had ‘asked him to look after it for him.’

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/230442/smith-wesson-gun-found-drunk-party/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-19

Same same,sleepy Nam Phong,with its local shops,market and other little curiosity shops.Nothing ever happens.The highlight of the week is when the van full of pigs,going to the slaughter house,is parked up outside the Lotus for the kids to see.We have 3 banks where the guards salute you as you walk in.A tailor that made me a beautiful waistcoat and trousers to match for 900 baht.Very boring for some,but as the op said,"i love it"No gun shots at night,not revving motor bikes,beer always available from ma and pa.I live about 4 kilometres away From Nam Phong.Where i am,there is a seafood BBQ up the road that does all you can eat for 150 baht.Huge Shrimp,Clams,Mussels,Whelks,1 kilometre the other way is a BBQ with fried chicken legs and wings,all kinds of fried rice and a pork BBQ,same price.The bonus,is the greatest ice cream i have ever tasted,Strawberry,Chocolate,vanilla and lime.And a couple of guitarists  on the small stage,who play Ferang music,even Mrs Kaen gets up and does a number or two.We very rarely see a plod anywhere.

If we want to drink a few beers,play pool,chat with a few Ferangs,and generally make some noise,we go into khon kaen for the bars,in the soi by the Kosa hotel.We stay overnight in a great hotel for 500 baht.Come home next day.

Done Bangkok for 6 years,Pattaya for 9 and now i am here.You can keep all that.

This is the nearest thing to heaven.For me anyway.