Shipping To An Americam Apo Adress?

I was wondering if anyone has experience shipping to an American APO adress (AE, Armed Forces Europe) from LOS and how long it normally takes (routing etc. would also be helpful).

Thanks!

Happy Turkey Day

yeah it works.

Important is that you send it to USA. Some people sent it direct to the country which does not work.

I would (very roughly) estimate 2 weeks.

Thank You!

If you are a DOD Civilian or Military you can ship to the APO/FPO from their post office. I do it all the time and it takes about 3-4 days to get to me in Japan. Again, you must be employed by the U.S. Government. I have sent packages from Japan to my son in Bangkok and has take about a week via the international postal system. Very expensive!

Thank You!

If you are a DOD Civilian or Military you can ship to the APO/FPO from their post office. I do it all the time and it takes about 3-4 days to get to me in Japan. Again, you must be employed by the U.S. Government. I have sent packages from Japan to my son in Bangkok and has take about a week via the international postal system. Very expensive!

If you send a letter/package via Thai Post Office to an APO address it will first go to the USA, then on to the APO/FPO address, usually takes 2-3 weeks. I believe the US Embassy has an APO post office, if you are US Military or US Government employee you should be able to send direct to another APO, this would cut your cost and shipping time drastically.