Morgan

MJP

Thanks ASTX .... Yes, it's quite easy MJP ... go to the insert other media box at bottom right, then select insert image from URL, when using Flickr... or other online site...

You can drag and drop directly from images on your computer, also. 

There are still a number of tech errors (likes not working unless one refreshes the page, after closing the pop up saying you cannot) 

Until all sorted, and believe me I hope soon, we'll just have to put up with the glitches.:facepalm:

5 hours ago, shaggy1969 said:

......and if all else fails,just do what I do and copy the size you want and then just paste it into the comment box.

Nice to see you on here again Mike,you've been missed!!!

29081800446_261aef7dbc_b.jpg

Got it now! Yup, just paste link directly. 

Hello Shag.

18 hours ago, Goompa said:

Not too bad an image MJP , I would have thought that there be a few less artefacts considering the 36mp sensor , does the pixel shift incur this issue , and did you edit/process this image ?

It's not a pixel shift image. That image was hacked together between LR and PS and back again (basically for dust removal) and there's been a strange degradation in the process, I did notice the files' size dropped off a cliff. The other spots are likely residual dust/paint flaws and artefacts where I've pulled the colour channels about.

This is a crop from the unedited RAW file direct from PS.

28592254514_88eaaf54f7_b.jpg

Archived