Erdogan says Kurdish wedding suicide bomber was a “child”

webfact

Erdogan says Kurdish wedding suicide bomber was a “child”

606x341_341807.jpg

GAZIANTEP: -- At least 51 people are now known to have died when a suicide bomber attacked a Kurdish wedding in the south-eastern Turkish city of Gaziantep.

The wedding was for members of the the pro-Kurdish opposition HDP party. At least another 69 were wounded, with 17 of them in a serious condition.

The government has blamed ISIL for the attack but no-one has yet claimed responsibility.

Gaziantep is a refuge from people fleeing fighting elsewhere in the south-east, and some victims were people who had thought they had escaped the violence that is escalating between Ankara and the PKK Kurdish militants.

“Our friends and neighbours were there. We are sad and in pain. The attack was carried out like an atrocity. We want to end these massacres. We are in pain, especially the women and children,” said eyewitness Ibrahim Ozdemir.

A number of government ministers and the president himself have visited the scene of the attack, and Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that the suicide bomber was “a child aged between 12 and 14”.

The bombing is the worst single deadly attack in Turkey this year.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-08-22

I dont know about Japan ,but the only thing i do know is that many years ago in my old home town , the Muslims and the locals rubbed along , there were no burkhas and the men wore western clothes ,there was no integration as such but we all shopped in their shops and most sold alcohol and even pork sausages in many , then the mosque came , and the preachers , slowly it all changed , now it looks like the middle east ,and locals dont go to the area they live in ,they are no longer welcome .

This is getting nuts, even kids? Not difficult to distrust Muslims, I don't like too many getting into my country either as believe will cause long term problems. That aside I also believe the west has radicalized them, the war on terror also seems a little convenient and contrived. The media constantly cranks up the fear of terror, something that in reality is less dangerous than many household chores.

George Galloway, a British Politician:

“The reason we’ve got ISIS, in Syria is because the same United States and Britain, have been pouring money, material, weapons, political and diplomatic propaganda, support for the ‘rebels’. And every gun and every piece of material that we deliver to the battlefield in Syria ended up in the hands of ISIS or Al Qaeda.”

Another US Defense Department official basically admitted the same thing. Isn't it time to cut off arms and money to these psychopaths?

22 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I dont know about Japan ,but the only thing i do know is that many years ago in my old home town , the Muslims and the locals rubbed along , there were no burkhas and the men wore western clothes ,there was no integration as such but we all shopped in their shops and most sold alcohol and even pork sausages in many , then the mosque came , and the preachers , slowly it all changed , now it looks like the middle east ,and locals dont go to the area they live in ,they are no longer welcome .

I think the magic number is 15% of population, read it somewhere, after that integration stops and separation starts.

1 hour ago, Rancid said:

This is getting nuts, even kids? Not difficult to distrust Muslims, I don't like too many getting into my country either as believe will cause long term problems. That aside I also believe the west has radicalized them, the war on terror also seems a little convenient and contrived. The media constantly cranks up the fear of terror, something that in reality is less dangerous than many household chores.

George Galloway, a British Politician:

“The reason we’ve got ISIS, in Syria is because the same United States and Britain, have been pouring money, material, weapons, political and diplomatic propaganda, support for the ‘rebels’. And every gun and every piece of material that we deliver to the battlefield in Syria ended up in the hands of ISIS or Al Qaeda.”

Another US Defense Department official basically admitted the same thing. Isn't it time to cut off arms and money to these psychopaths?

Also, it is widely known that ISIS is largely self funding through the sake of oil from fields it has captured. 

Surely it should be possible to stop the flow of that oil and track down and jail those who buy it?

10 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Also, it is widely known that ISIS is largely self funding through the sake of oil from fields it has captured. 

Surely it should be possible to stop the flow of that oil and track down and jail those who buy it?

Hopefully drones are being used to blow up the convoys of oil tankers.

24 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Who's going to jail members of the Assad regime buying Daesh  oil, also local civilians who need the oil for survival. Even the Kurds who are fighting Daesh are buying the oil via the black market, in fact nationals from many countries in the region are doing so.

Russia and the US are now claiming to hit the oil convoys, but the smugglers and corrupt officials are making so much money, probably only slow down supply, but not stop the flow.

2 hours ago, saminoz said:

Much like gold... I believe it is possible.... Believe... Don't know for sure.

oil out of Iraq was stopped (by and large).... So this could be done again, to any proven Isil sources.... Excepting for the fear of pipeline bombing reprisals elsewhere, I suppose.

....all these incidents we are told about....

...no way to verify any of them.....

...journalism is dead ......

...who....what...where...when...why....how.......

...oh...okay.....

...and let's ignore all these political motivations....

...and the war machines.....

...poor humanity....

7 hours ago, farcanell said:

Much like gold... I believe it is possible.... Believe... Don't know for sure.

oil out of Iraq was stopped (by and large).... So this could be done again, to any proven Isil sources.... Excepting for the fear of pipeline bombing reprisals elsewhere, I suppose.

I can talk from a little experience in this area.  Years ago, between the two gulf wars, I was smuggled into Kurdistan (Sulaimaniya and Erbil then) from Turkey in the trunk of a Kurdish border guard vehicle and spent several months installing the first ever cellular network there.

My point is that, even then, the whole place was under embargo but when I eventually did make it out, by road, I passed many, many kilometers of oil tankers waiting for the chance to cross the border with Turkey.

The traffic was so heavy that the road surface on the side leading into Turkey at the border crossing (where the laden takers passed) was at least 12 inches lower than the side of the road leading into Iraq, such was the wight and volume of illegal oil leaving the country!

I would think that these should really be easy to follow to the end buyers and those, be they governments or organisations, fairly easily sanctioned?