GoGo Girl Stabbed in The Face in Soi 6, Beach Road, Pattaya

webfact

On 8/23/2016 at 4:13 PM, Baerboxer said:

That inherent nastiness will always be there, under the surface and will come out again when she feels threatened, looses her temper or is pissed and looses control.

You just described when she's awake. Does she ever sleep and what do you suppose she dreams about?

On 8/23/2016 at 11:25 AM, dddave said:

Their young 13 to 18 year old girlfriends seem to be just as nasty, for instance the well publicized beating death of a blind breadseller a few months ago where a video showed one of the gang's girlfriends screaming encouragement to kill the guy.

I think it a safe assumption that a fair number of these gang girls graduate to work in "The Biz", many at Thai Karaoke Bars  but some to places like Walking St., and Soi 6.

I think you have the age thing confused....They work in the Thai joints at that age(13-18), and don't exactly graduate, they are tossed out to the farangs at about 18. The Thai guys don't exactly want or spend money on ladies in their 20's upwards like the idiot farangs. And I might add, they don't spend 2000.Baht for their companionship either, more like 200.Baht.