Application Assessed by UK Visas & Immigration

Dear Friends,
I went to VAC in Ankara (turkey), for applying standard visit visa for business aim, ( I am a member of our company business team), i have to handle everything and my knowledge in this process is zero. I really need your guide.

Today ;after 10 days I has received one mail from tlscontact, as follow:

Reference: GWF*********

Dear ******* MASOUD,

UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.

S/N:**
----------------------------------------------------

I got this e-mail today, I think we are refused/rejected confused.giffrown.gif

would you please help me about this e-mail,

second thing is : I am in Iran now and my passport is in VAC in Ankara, I already had set someone to just pickup my passport, I think i have to clear something more with him about decision and if it will be approved he must go to UK console in Ankara for visa issuing.

I really need your help and guide

Your faithfully
Masoud

Same arrangement as VFS have in Bangkok. It is the processing agent informing you that a decision has been made but documents not yet returned by UKVI staff processing the application.

It is a bit of a heads up that paperwork will be ready for collection in the near future. It has absolutely no bearing on whether the visa has been issued or refused. The processing agents have no idea what decision has been reached.

Normal and nothing to be concerned about. There should be a follow up email when the passport etc is ready for collection.

Sorry to hear that.

If you would like comments and advice on this refusal, please post a copy of the refusal notice.

But first delete all names and other identifying information as this is a public forum.

You can't appeal, but you can apply again. However, the reasons for this refusal need to be adequately dealt with or you will simply be refused again.

BTW, when I said

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, 7by7 said:

And that follow up interview wont say what the result was either.

That was a slip of the keyboard!

I should have said "And that follow up email wont say what the result was either." apologies for any confusion.