U.k. Visa For Thai

Hi there,

I am a 32 year old U.K. citizen and went travelling last year and met a good friend in Bangkok. We have been constantly in touch with each other since then and I am going to see her again in June. I want to get her a vistors visa to come and see England for a couple of months and would like advice on what documentation etc I need and how long it can take to get one etc. I am in a good full time job so I plan on supporting her when she visits here. Her English is about 80% and she works in a hostel back in Bangkok. Chances ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy.

Two things are paramount.

Proof of how long you have known her and proof that you have sufficient funds to 'sponsor' her.

You must satisfy the 'Entry Clearance Officer' that the reason for her visit is holiday only. If they detect an 'illegal immigrant' situation, you are lost.

Tell the truth, tell your gf to tell the truth and you may be ok.

Why don't you check it out on the website of British to see what you need?

www.britishemb.or.th/

At least she might need some translated documents bout herself but it can take only within a week..

I think it's easy for you two..I mean..your situation..she has her full-time job and you have also nice job.. :o

.Although applying for visa to go to Uk is quite difficult here...but I don't think you gonna have problem with it.. :D

Good luck.. :D