Thai kid comes home from school covered in blood after teacher attack - what would you do?

webfact

On 8/26/2016 at 3:06 PM, baboon said:

An understandable reaction, especially in the heat of the moment. However what further use would you be to your children for the next 20 years while you are in prison?

20 years for beating somebody up?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, justaphase said:

20 years for beating somebody up?

You did write that you would kill the teacher

Section 290 Whoever, causes death to the other person by inflicting injury upon the body of such person without intent to cause death, shall be punished with imprisonment of three to fifteen years.

If you can restrain yourself enough not to kill, then:

Section 297 Whoever, commits bodily harm, and thereby causing the victim to receive grievous bodily harm, shall be punished with imprisonment of six months to ten years.

The definition of grievous bodily harm is: Infirmity or illness causing the sufferer to be in severe bodily pain for over twenty days or to be unable to follow the ordinary pursuits for over twenty days.

No, not 20 years, only 3 to 15 years if you kill and 6 months to 10 years if the teacher doesn't die plus mandatory deportation, cancellation of visa and work permit of course

Be my guest Justaphase :thumbsup:

Edited by MikeyIdea

On 26/8/2016 at 2:36 PM, Navalator said:

Covered in blood?  Give me  break.  The kid probably deserved it. Now watch the evangelical nut cases come out of the woodwork to scream  teacher abuse.

I have worked in thai schools 20 years , I only have to tap the kid with a marker pen and they spend the entire class pinching and scatching the area. When class is almost finished child breaks into a wail of tears. By the picture it is not a scratch March, but a nail pushed right into the skin. Not an easy thing to do and have a naughty kid stand still long enough to let you. Then there is a hand mark on his face consistent with pinching the face for a long time. I do believe the kid  (in this case) did it himself. 

Well said. Give me a break, bullshit. 

14 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I have worked in thai schools 20 years , I only have to tap the kid with a marker pen and they spend the entire class pinching and scatching the area. When class is almost finished child breaks into a wail of tears. By the picture it is not a scratch March, but a nail pushed right into the skin. Not an easy thing to do and have a naughty kid stand still long enough to let you. Then there is a hand mark on his face consistent with pinching the face for a long time. I do believe the kid  (in this case) did it himself. 

:cheesy: Get a hobby and stop trolling all possible threads! It's ridiculous, really! 

"The school's reaction? - they call the parent to say let's let it rest because the teacher will be retiring in a few months, reported Sanook."

School:  Fire this abuser on the spot and take away his retirement benefits.  Put the principal (who wants to slide this under the carpet) on unpaid administrative leave until there's a conviction and punishment of the perp. 

Police:  File criminal assault charges.

Judge:  Do the right thing.  

Edited by Fookhaht

6 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Yup...well...I hate to say it, but...I was here first! 

Troll!

I think you like me. 

Stay on topic. 

It's a deep finger nail wound and too small to be an adult male. 

Look around at thai teachers. They go nuts at long fingernails. 

The kid did it himself. 

And that poor teacher coming up for retirement. 

On 8/26/2016 at 3:36 PM, Navalator said:

Covered in blood?  Give me  break.  The kid probably deserved it. Now watch the evangelical nut cases come out of the woodwork to scream  teacher abuse.

spoken like someone who has only managed to spill his own seed in his hand.

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

I think you like me. 

Stay on topic. 

It's a deep finger nail wound and too small to be an adult male. 

Look around at thai teachers. They go nuts at long fingernails. 

The kid did it himself. 

And that poor teacher coming up for retirement. 

You seem to have a strange obsession with defending the alleged culprit!

What does that remind me of...? Hmmmm...can't put my finger on it!

Stop trolling!

15 hours ago, greenchair said:

I am shocked that you are able to work in a position where you have access to young children, especially after reading the other thread where you admit to getting your jollies from sniffing underage girls and boys.

Please greenchair, seek some professional help and stay away from the kiddies.

BTW, would you care to name the school that you work at so any parents on this board who have kids in your school are aware of the dangers?

2 hours ago, Truscott said:

I am shocked that you are able to work in a position where you have access to young children, especially after reading the other thread where you admit to getting your jollies from sniffing underage girls and boys.

Please greenchair, seek some professional help and stay away from the kiddies.

BTW, would you care to name the school that you work at so any parents on this board who have kids in your school are aware of the dangers?

Stay on topic. If you want to talk about that go to that thread. This is a new interesting topic, where once again I must defend a poor person from over the top freaks. I never said I liked getting my jollies from smelling boys and girls. I said the smell of a human of the opposite gender can be nice. In regards to this topic. Clearly, the teacher did not dig his fingernail into the boys face. Therefore someone's making porkies. Oh , lol, a bit like you .:cheesy:

31 minutes ago, Truscott said:

Don't worry Greenchair, everyone knows what you are now, you don't have to promote your vile activities any more..

Mods Truscott is stalking me and accusing me of being a kiddy fiddler with no proof. And attempting to bully me on thaivisa chat site just because I don't and others don't agree with the status quo. 

Isn't there a forum rule about this? 

Metised where are you? 

57 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Mods Truscott is stalking me and accusing me of being a kiddy fiddler with no proof. And attempting to bully me on thaivisa chat site just because I don't and others don't agree with the status quo. 

Metised where are you? 

Report him!

There is a report function!

Playing "Daddy, daddy...xy said something mean to me!" doesn't work here!

I find it astonishing, that you have enough fantasy, to make up all this BS about "smelling" and" fingernails" and "cigarette buds" or "wine bottles", but do not have enough fantasy to imagine a bruise, sustained by ...a ring, maybe...or just the sheer force of the blow!

You are an attention seeking troll, your life must be very sad and lonely!

Our interaction ends here, %$#@&!

Edited by DM07
Edited out a fitting description of a poster, that might have been seen as an insult and with this saved the mods some work!

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

Metised where are you? 

Are you talking to yourself? Are you one and the same?

Hi SchadeBoy,

I am definitely not greenchair.

You can call me anything you like but please don't lump me in with a man (?) who openly posted that he would love to sniff a schoolgirl on a bus and referred to the experience 'the same as sniffing a flower'.

I am made up of a lot of good things and even more bad but I am definitely not a greenchair clone.

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

Report him!

There is a report function!

Playing "Daddy, daddy...xy said something mean to me!" doesn't work here!

I find it astonishing, that you have enough fantasy, to make up all this BS about "smelling" and" fingernails" and "cigarette buds" or "wine bottles", but do not have enough fantasy to imagine a bruise, sustained by ...a ring, maybe...or just the sheer force of the blow!

You are an attention seeking troll, your life must be very sad and lonely!

Our interaction ends here, loser!

Oh now we do get down to the truth. you're the Koh Tao crew that can't stand an opposite opinion. 

It's a deep finger nail wound and I'm not the only one that thinks that so nothing trolly there. 

Oh thank my lucky stars our interaction is going to end. 

Please don't go back on your word 

Pencil dick 

On 27 August 2016 at 8:04 AM, Sandy Freckle said:

Absolute BS...., that is not "covered in blood" !

I tend to agree that this is not covered in blood. I am also sceptical of this whole story, a teacher "slapped" a child , however increasing the size of the picture indicates that the teacher must have very large hands and in my whole life I don't think I can remember a slap to open a wound to draw blood, unless the person who did the slapping was wearing a large ring.

remember a slap is with the soft palm of the hand as opposed to a knuckly punch. There does appear to be a smallish scratch on his cheek and lower down a couple of more much smaller ones, but from a slap ? Hard to believe, this is the type of wound more commonly received by someone using finger nails. And as for the size of the cuts and the amount of so called blood on his shirt, that also doesn't add up, coupled with the blood locations it's hard to say but I believe there is more to this story and wouldn't surprise me if a fellow student with finger nails was involved.

i like everyone else would be very upset if the teacher had done this, but as I said I am sceptical  and yet nearly every poster on here has come in with their macho guns blazing against the teacher, take another closer look at the pictures

There were probably witnesses (a class full of children).  The story makes it clear there's no doubt the teacher slapped/hit the kid in the face.  The school's reaction (hide it under the carpet) reinforces the veracity of the incident.  This teacher probably has a track record.  

Blood or no blood, the teacher has committed a crime.  The previous poster totally misses the point.   The criminal act in a classroom is what's important, despite your armchair forensics.   

I had a teacher hit me in the face when I was a primary school student.   That was in the old days.  Then, all I could do was laugh self-consciously, lie to my mother, and wait for the swollen lip to go down.  Thank God it hadn't been a permanent eye injury or blown eardrum.  

Today, she would have faced serious prosecution.  I'm all for it.   Physical violence, especially about the neck/head has no place in a civilized classroom.  Anywhere.   

Edited by Fookhaht

Guys, perhaps we can be a bit more polite when chatting to each other

I believe we have one guy being hammered sitting somewhere wishing that he had been a bit more careful formulating what he posted, but then, he wrote what he did and it was upsetting

Then there were those who didn't read well enough what the guy actually wrote, others who exaggerated and finally quite a few who really got upset for a good reason

Still, shall we move on? Politely, no more personal attacks? Tone down a bit?

Yes, that would be nice

Edited by MikeyIdea

Judging by some of the replies many here seem to think this is normal practice here, that it may well be, however it is stilla criminal offence under Thai law to cause someone to bleed especially if you have hit them and being a school teacher is NO excuse as they are in  fact in Loco parentis, and there fore unless express permission has been given for this sort of punishment it is illegal.

BUT as this is where it is I doubt if anything will happen , the man will shuffle off to his retirement happy in the thought he has got away with it again.

Nobody is disputing the teacher hit the brat. 

What they are disputing is the injury is not consistent with a slap. 

The boy has quite obviously raised the stakes by adding injury to himself. I have witnessed the kids do this on numerous occasions, especially when another kid hits them a little bit. They make the injuries themselves. 

The boy did it himself 

Greenchair, I have to answer you, there are a number of people on here (rightly or wrongly) who are in fact disputing that the te her slapped the kid. Yes it's been stated that there were witnesses (I.e school kids in the class) but kids of this age are usually breast fed spoilt little nobodies . This type of alleged "assault" would not, in my opinion cause scratches. Is the inflicted little  Emporer possibly hyping up the situation ? Who knows ?

the biggest enemy are the posters who engage mouth or put pen to paper without engaging brain