11 suspects charged with spreading mails critical of charter released on bail

rooster59

11 suspects charged with spreading mails critical of charter released on bail

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FuyWxkpoqFcrXZN89rknbuCdKOIYgtuwEUwbF-wpcf_693x413.png

Chiang Mai military court on Friday freed on bail 11 suspects arrested on charges of distributing mails critical of the draft constitution.

The 11 people who included Mr Boonlert Buranapakorn, mayor of Chiang Mai provincial administration organization, and Ms Tasanee Buranapakorn, vice mayor of Chiang Mai provincial administration organization and a former Pheu Thai MP have already been detained in prison for 23 days since their arrest.

The group’s lawyer, Mr Winyat Chartmontri, said that the enquiry officers had voiced objection against their release on bail, claiming that they were yet to complete their questioning of witnesses and that they committed offences deemed a threat to national security.

However, he said the court decided to grant them bail of 100,000 baht each on ground that the 11 suspects had been held in detention long enough, had permanent residences and had decent jobs and that they would not interfere with witnesses.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/177714-2/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-08-27

7 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

An email critical of the draft constitution is a threat to national security,     just about sums up the attitude in the corridors of power.

I think that shadow following me tried to stab me. This goes way beyond nipping it in the bud this is taking place long before a fertile mind has decided to plant a seed. Pest control at its finest. "You will assimilate or be destroyed" a quote from Dr. What, Who?

Edited by elgordo38

34 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I think that shadow following me tried to stab me. This goes way beyond nipping it in the bud this is taking place long before a fertile mind has decided to plant a seed. Pest control at its finest. "You will assimilate or be destroyed" a quote from Dr. What, Who?

As the Borg would say "resistance is futile".....