28 days short for extension of stay.

hello, I have to get retirement extension on 22 september  but slipped up with money in bank for 60 not 90 days  . i have had 9 extensions at Jomtien and this is my first cock up . So what are my alternatives to deal with this. I had 130.000 in the a/c and tranfered  700.000 on 18th july (should have done June ) I have a uk pension but only round 30.000 per month.  What would be the easiest less costly alternative to sort this. Thanks for any  info from those in the know pete....

3 hours ago, Maestro said:

Use the combination of income and money in the bank for the application.

As far as I know from personal experience at Jomtien, if you use the combination method there is no seasoning requirement for the money held in a Thai bank part of the equation. So if the O/P can get his embassy's verification of Baht 30,000 a month and the bank manager's letter showing a current balance of (130,000 + 700,000)= Baht 830,000 there should be no problem with the short time the total was in the bank.

I think some offices want the bank balance used in the combination method to have been in for 3 months, in which case the 30,000 x 12 months plus Baht 130,000 held for three months = about  Baht 490,000  would come in short, but as I said, I think at Jomtien you should have no problems.

It used to be the case that Jomtien Immigration did not require the portion in the bank when using the combination method - but it appears that is no longer the case since early in 2016 per information given to me by someone who was using this method at Pattaya Immigration.  It is of course, possible they may have changed back to not requiring the seasoning when using the combo method.  Anyone have more recent experience, say within the last few months?.