Ubon Plumber

ubonrthai

I have a clogged pipe in a wall. I've tried wires, soda fai, chemicals, and the guys with the spinning machine and nobody can get the pipe clear. Anyone know a plumber who is capable of breaking open a wall, finding, and fixing a problem? I have a pretty good idea where the problem is but I don't have the tools or experience to do it. Thanks!

On 8/27/2016 at 5:30 PM, ClutchClark said:

While you have the wall opened up you might choose to re-route the piping. Its possible it was routed poorly to begin with and this is part of the issue of it plugging.

Good idea. Also consider increasing the diameter of the pipe if possible.

I've had to break a few floors & walls over the years to eliminate blockages. Considering the time & effort to do, an extra size pipe is good insurance.

We're fairly certain that the drain pipe is broken about a meter underground. Thankfully not a ton of water has drained that route. We did exactly what you suggested and rerouted everything with a new pipe outside the wall. Good as new.

If anyone needs a chang, a hardware store gave us his master list. The first  4 I called were bad numbers but we eventually got a good group of guys in. Numbers attached.

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.59.18 PM.png