No Captcha number on the Chiang Mai immigration website. Cannot submit without

elgordo38

A copy of this message to your email address.

Please enter the following characters you see in the box below.
Captcha plugin for Joomla from Outsource Online. Letters not clear? Click to request a new CAPTCHA.   

send

This is all that appears on the website. Without the Captcha symbol your screwed and cannot continue.  Does anyone know a solution? Can you contact them by phone. My question was as follows maybe some out there in TV land can answer them. 

Is it possible for me to send someone early in the morning to get me a queue number for later in the day. Would they be able to just get the number only and get an approximate time and I would show up at this time with all of my paperwork.

Thank You

• 1 month later...

I presume this was with 90 day reporting.

Same problem today:  no captcha.  Also the list of nationalities doesn't load.

Looking behind the scenes, an entire Javascript library is missing on the server.

Very disappointing.

3 hours ago, Oxx said:

I presume this was with 90 day reporting.

Same problem today:  no captcha.  Also the list of nationalities doesn't load.

Looking behind the scenes, an entire Javascript library is missing on the server.

Very disappointing.

I think they are trying to tell you something. Go with the flow. Adopt an agent. For a nation that wants to promote it being on a par with other countries they really fall down hard in areas like this. 

Elgordo.....I did  mine 2  days ago, in the morning it would  not work in a number of ways, then the same as you the captcha wouldnt appear....wait a  while and try the next  day........I did this and it worked ok then...........the sites  crap, done by a 5  year  old, fails many times, you have to keep trying