Do you enjoy buffets here?

JJGreen

Just now, Testacall said:

categorisation

Try This Mate ......and you knew exactly....normal word used in every day conversation ...right 

Yes, that's a normal word. 

You had to look it up? You couldn't even hazard a guess at what it might mean?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Testacall said:

Of course not ...keep at the amazing high level that you are ...dont dumb down ....lets dumb up Huh!!

That's the spirit. Give it your best shot, and who know's what you might achieve - and if you don't understand a word, maybe next time just google it rather than make a spectacle of yourself.

I don't presume superiority to anybody. If my use of a perfectly normal english word caused you to feel somehow inferior, that's not my responsibility.

Unless, like I suggested, you're asking us to dumb things down a little for you, this whole diversion from the topic seems somewhat pointless.

4 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

We would need larger lettering and colorful pictures

Oh your big Yellow JJ is not big enough or colorful enough for you ...silly guy  ....

Big YELLOW with even bigger JJ ....ur point ??

Edited by Testacall

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I don't presume superiority to anybody. If my use of a perfectly normal english word caused you to feel somehow inferior, that's not my responsibility.

Unless, like I suggested, you're asking us to dumb things down a little for you, this whole diversion from the topic seems somewhat pointless.

You tried the dumb down joke ...worn it out mate ...actually it's not a perfectly English word  ....can you possibly move on or are you the arrogant individual that must ALWAYS have the last word ?? whatever the thread ??

Oh, and that 'I bet you'll just have to have the last word' ploy is such a transparent attempt to gain the last word yourself, that a child could see through it.

Anyway, you don't believe you ever said - do you enjoy a buffet?

You are simply amazing ....how you judge people through the internet makes you quite the clairvoyant...enjoy ur decent conversations ...i can assure u I really have no chip on my shoulder ....How can you judge that ???  Arrogance...plain and simple !!

You are simply amazing ....how you judge people through the internet makes you quite the clairvoyant...enjoy ur decent conversations ...i can assure u I really have no chip on my shoulder ....How can you judge that ???  Arrogance...plain and simple !!

Categorization of you would be futile

Which do you head for first, the seafood counter or the cheese?

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Oh, and that 'I bet you'll just have to have the last word' ploy is such a transparent attempt to gain the last word yourself, that a child could see through it.

Anyway, you don't believe you ever said - do you enjoy a buffet?

Look back two replies old bean ....said I loved the Buffets ....Little behind the curve Soi 

Look back two replies old bean ....said I loved the Buffets ....Little behind the curve Soi 

A post you made whilst i was composing mine.

But since you do - do you eat the bread too, or save the space for the fancy stuff?

Hard to reply to this topic as I don't like lobster and for 1,200B for a brunch I can eat like a king and feed some cake to my dog too.  But when in-country (Chiang Mai) I do try to make a monthly visit to the buffet brunch at the Auf der Au where for under 300B I can have far tastier food then I have found at any Chiang Mai hotel buffet.