Vicious sadist who murdered a maid and tortured a young man arrested

webfact

Vicious sadist who murdered a maid and tortured a young man arrested

a2.jpg

Image: tnamcot

BANGKOK: -- Police have announced the arrest of a vicious sadist who murdered a Thai maid and stuffed her in a drum because she spoke badly to his wife.

The man also broke her ribs and cut off her nipples for good measure.

Jakkrit Jarikanon had been wanted for the murder of maid Supharp Dechthai on a warrant issued in October 2013. He was finally arrested yesterday morning in Pathum Thai, reported tnamcot.

He has admitted everything.

Apart from the murder of Supharp who he had hired through an employment agency, he also admitted crimes against a 17 year old boy who was in his care after he signed papers to adopt him.

He began to torture the boy in 2013. He extracted his teeth so that only 4 were left in his mouth. He did this when he said the boy lied to him.

He also put cleaning fluid in eye drops that made the boy go blind.

He did this so that he could claim money from insurance. He took out 21 policies with thirteen companies about the boy's health.

He managed to get 1 million baht before the companies got wise and started to investigate leading to Jakkrit fleeing Korat.

Apart from his sadism Jakkrit also pretended to be a person of influence. He would carry a gun with him and say he was a top policeman. Locals in Nakorn Rachasima were terrified of him.

Yesterday he admitted his crimes in a calm manner. He said that the maid had spoken rudely to his wife. 

As far as the crimes against the 17 year old goes, he said that he has bipolar disorder that makes him uncontrollably angry if he does not take his medication.

He has been charged with premeditated murder in relation to the murder of Supharp as well as carrying concealed weapons. 

Police are gathering more evidence before announcing the charges relating to the attacks on the youth and the insurance frauds.

Source: tnamcot

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-31

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Put him away forever so that he is no longer a danger to anyone else. He will not change or be reformed.

put him away is a  waste of time, put him to death saves everyone  lot of time and money he clearly enjoys his antics

Also take the hat and sunglasses off the ferker

Edited by kannot

I would actually prefer to see this guy spend his life in a squalid prison cell under-nourished and bitten by insects and contracting very Hepatitis infections.

Hopefully they can confiscate every baht of his money so he will not be able to buy special treatment in prison. 

Edited by ClutchClark

Sick twisted  sadistic b......d.

Let him loose in a room with the girls family for 10 minutes, problem solved.

Poor girl spoke rudely to his wife !!huh !! just an excuse for the scum bag to let loose his twisted side.

Why do the police allow scum like him to cover their faces??

Show his face let the world see him.

You get up in the morning fresh and hopeful for a nice, good day and than you read

stories as this one and you get filled with anger and rage and disgust of how human

being like me and you can go and to such things to another human being just like them,

there's no words to describes the punishments that this maggot deserves, I hope he

will be dealt with accordingly...

Some people just simply shouldn't be shown any leniency when it comes to trial. This sub human should never breathe free air again and should have his shackles welded on til the day he dies.

Although i would sooner see the filipino method du jour applied here

6 minutes ago, ksamuiguy said:

Again, dark glasses and a hat pulled down.

Why do they let these criminals hide their faces?

Since virtually everything can be bought and sold here, one might speculate that this privilege is available for a price.

1000 B for the hat, another 1000 B for the sunnies.

Edited by Briggsy

15 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Since virtually everything can be bought and sold here, one might speculate that this privilege is available for a price.

and he will get off

16 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

yea, just have to hope he cant buy his way out of the punishment.  complete confiscation of assets for the poor kid he blinded would be a start.

Enough about him and the gory details - what are you revelling in???? He will get his trial and probably justice - extra judicial suggestions from TV members are as sick as he appears to be.

what is needed - and I see not one comment is help for the victims - by that I mean the survivors and families etc of the people he has affected.......but I suspect, just like TV members the Thai judicial system will completely ignore them - or give then 20000 baht

2 minutes ago, cumgranosalum said:

Enough about him and the gory details - what are you revelling in???? He will get his trial and probably justice - extra judicial suggestions from TV members are as sick as he appears to be.

what is needed - and I see not one comment is help for the victims - by that I mean the survivors and families etc of the people he has affected.......but I suspect, just like TV members the Thai judicial system will completely ignore them - or give then 20000 baht

This thread is about the capture of an evil man and the fact he now faces a trial and hopefully Justice. 

Members are expressing what they feel that "justice" would be.

So this Neanderthal runs around Korat with a gun tsrrifying the locals pretending to be a policeman, presumably for a while, and the police do nothing? It's not possible they didn't know surely? Or is that behaviour commonplance so he fit in perfectly and was hard to spot. That he evaded capture for three years rather gives the lie to the reasons only foreigners need traceable sim cards as Thais are easy to find. This bull really gets my goat. I hope he is given justice which seems so hard to find in la la land

So, they adopt the boy and this scumbag is free to torture him. For how long? What about the wife? She didn't say anything...an accomplice? What about child protection, being adopted? What about the neighbours? What about teachers and school mates? How can this go unnoticed for so long?!?

6 minutes ago, OmegaRacer said:

So, they adopt the boy and this scumbag is free to torture him. For how long? What about the wife? She didn't say anything...an accomplice? What about child protection, being adopted? What about the neighbours? What about teachers and school mates? How can this go unnoticed for so long?!?

In Australia the wife would also be charged as an enabler.

which one in the picture is the sadist?

"Apart from his sadism Jakkrit also pretended to be a person of influence. He would carry a gun with him and say he was a top policeman. Locals in Nakorn Rachasima were terrified of him. "

Wouldn't surprise me even a little bit if it turns out he actually is a police officer.....

Edited by AlQaholic