Thai Doctor: Never eat toads - there is no antivenin

webfact

7 hours ago, Muhendis said:

Toads come in all shapes and sizes. There are quite a few in the UK house of commons I hear and another who would wish to be a president of some country. I bet they taste pretty bad too...........:)

i think u r confusing "toads" with "turds"

3 minutes ago, dhream said:

Toad in the hole is a fine dining tradition where I'm from.

What about kissing frogs? 

Will they turn me into a Newt?

I'm confused, must be the Zika going around...

I think you'd have to be p****d as a newt to start kissing frogs.

9 hours ago, retoohs said:

I wouldn't. Many toads secrete some of their venom through the skin as a deterrent to other animals eating them. Small doses usually just create hallucinations not death but I would still not be touching them

Only one or two South American toads have hallucinogenic venom, and yes, you have to lick them... I guess there's not much to do in the amazon these days but lick toads and watch the bulldozers change colours as they rip the rainforest jungle into profitable pasture for McDs.

On August 31, 2016 at 9:21 AM, spidermike007 said:

There is a second reason to not eat toads. Self esteem. Why would anyone who is sane, and living on the same planet as we occupy, want to eat one of these horrendously ugly, and slimy beasts? What on earth makes them think that is a good and correct thing to do? What are they thinking? Are they thinking? Are they from planet earth?

There are countless reason to not eat toads. Common sense dictates that. Oh I forgot. 

And shrimps and lobster look pretty ?  ;)

Thailand -The highest rate of road deaths and the lowest rate of toad deaths. Amazing Thailand.