Two Thais arrested for robbing Chinese tourist in Pattaya

webfact

Two Thais arrested for robbing Chinese tourist in Pattaya

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -

IMG_0649.jpg

Visitors and regulars at Pattaya’s Walking Street on Saturday.

PATTAYA — Two transgender women were arrested Tuesday in the resort town of Pattaya on accusation that they stole from a Chinese tourist there a month ago.

Police said the pair posed as sex workers when they approached the tourist on the night of July 25, then snatched his gold necklace when he was distracted. Chief of Pattaya Police Station Apichai Klobpetch said investigators are trying to find out whether the two suspects have any other accomplices.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/08/31/two-thais-arrested-robbing-chinese-tourist-pattaya/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-08-31

Ladyboys who Robbed Chinese Tourist now Arrested

patt66.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 07.30 hrs, on 31st August 2016, Pol Lt Col Chitdecha Songhong, Deputy Superintendent Na Jomtien Police Station and a team arrested two ladyboys.

Mr. Chayarat Mattigo (aka Pat), 26 years, and Mr. Ittiphol Srijoomphol (aka Mos), 22 years were detained under the arrest warrant no.  263-264/2559 dated 29 July 2016.

The police said that on the night of 25th July a Chinese tourist made a statement at Pattaya Police Station saying he was approached by two ladyboys who were hassling him for sex.

Whilst distracted they stole a three-baht gold necklace and 50 satang gold frame amulet. The incident took place on the Beach Road opposite Soi 13, South Pattaya.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231048/ladyboys-robbed-chinese-tourist-now-arrested/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-31

Beach Road

Obviously, there's a great need for these ladyboys services.

Otherwise, these so-called victims wouldn't frequent this Gauntlet of pillage rape and robbery where you can get shafted both ways. Fed-up hearing about tourists complaining of being accosted. 

Simple - don't go there !!!!! 

15 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

Beach Road

Otherwise, these so-called victims wouldn't frequent this Gauntlet of pillage rape and robbery where you can get shafted both ways. Fed-up hearing about tourists complaining of being accosted. 

Got that all figured out. But why didn't you tell him before he got robbed?

....going into the case with prejudice against the victim to begin with.....???

...wow....

...besides...

....the criminals generally face next to no sentences....

...and for the foreigner...it will cost them a fortune to recoup any of their losses....

...and that is well known.....

...and it goes on and on and on......

...and none of the governments...local or foreign...change anything.....

....'Welcome'....

1 hour ago, ScotBkk said:

Beach Road

What a heap of nonsense , how on earth should a tourist know 

7 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Beach Road

I don't visit Pattaya much, but when I do, I enjoy walking along Beach Road.  It has some of the best people watching opportunities around.  I just don't wear gold jewelry, nor carry much cash in my outside pockets.  Commonsense should prevail anywhere you go.

14 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Beach Road

then what for go to pattaya. next can we say do not go to pattaya or thailand. the answer is to contain the activities of these lady boys.

7 hours ago, landslide said:

I don't visit Pattaya much, but when I do, I enjoy walking along Beach Road.  It has some of the best people watching opportunities around.  I just don't wear gold jewelry, nor carry much cash in my outside pockets.  Commonsense should prevail anywhere you go.

lady boy services are good as long both parties are mutually consensual.

it becomes another thing when acts like robbery are committed.

10 hours ago, performance said:

Pattaya police are the culprits. Using there catch pay and release program. It's basically a merino round. This is the governments failure. Guess what I are stupid and worked it out over a pull lol.

yes you ought to have a suitable deterrent sentence for these offences to contain them, other wise it becomes a ' fun game'.

22 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

What a heap of nonsense , how on earth should a tourist know 

Shouldn't a responsible Bureau of Tourism & Sport be warning tourists when they arrive at the airport and/or their hotel check-in.

Given how long this has been going on, the ladyboys might have police protection (a piece of the action).

And the Army has shown their marshal law doesn't have any teeth.