90 day report by EMS

Perhaps this was in reference to having to present a valid receipt in case of return missing - in that case expect a post office receipt would be required.  But normally agency will have that next day if you want it - but not sure how long they keep it if you do not collect it.

Thanks UJ and Lopburi,I guess using an agency just puts another ? in this process. Agency is nearby,post office several kms away and always very busy.

Would still like to report online but this shuts the window for a report by mail if it fails,meaning a trip to CW. Last report,first after being granted retirement extension, was in person at CW do you think I should be able to report online this time using same details as my last report?

2 minutes ago, norbra said:

Thanks UJ and Lopburi,I guess using an agency just puts another ? in this process. Agency is nearby,post office several kms away and always very busy.

Would still like to report online but this shuts the window for a report by mail if it fails,meaning a trip to CW. Last report,first after being granted retirement extension, was in person at CW do you think I should be able to report online this time using same details as my last report?

If you can get the receipt or the number for the EMS so you can track it you should have no problem using an agent. Tracking results will give you proof of delivery.

You should be able to do the report online.  You enter nothing about your last report when you apply online. Once submitted it is sent to CW for approval and they will check for your last report.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, norbra said:

How early can I submit a 90 day report by mail? I am aware of "upto 15 days before " is 20/25 days before OK?

I would not advise sending the report that early since it might arrive before the 15 days before maximum date.

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I would not advise sending the report that early since it might arrive before the 15 days before maximum date.

Thanks for this ubonjoe. up to 15 days had me confused somewhat as to "up to 15 days before report date" or "within 15 days of report date"