Briton accused of stealing Thai tourist's bag from temple

snoop1130

Typical, caught red handed but still lies like a champion. Too, often this happens with the 'pompous ones'.

Brings to mind the thieving Brits who shoplifted at the Suvarnabhumi Airport's King

Power Duty Free.

At the end of the day this perp will still blame the Thais for fitting him up, swearing black and blue in the face of overwhelming evidence that he didn't do it. 

Imagine that - stealing from a Thai at a temple.

What a loser.

Rule Britannia!

Edited by somchaismith

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he does looked well practiced in tea leafing (thieving)sought of person that could wreck your holiday. Most of us know what it is like to loose your phone (with all your photos and contacts ) your atm cards and keys. Watch this video and it is obvious this bloke has done this more than once. Interesting to know what was in his bags at swampy. 

Edited by Peter Pattaya
Spelling

6 minutes ago, monkey4u said:

Guess his trip home will be delayed for a year or 2  :cheesy:

Yes and I don't condone it, i hate thieves, but if he was Thai (nothing against Thai's)it would most probably be different.  I think here we will see a great case of double standards by BiB and the Law

Edited by Caps

i am curious as to why the bag was left unattended . that set up the temptation to steal.

secondly i must admire his guts and laugh at his foolishness to even go near an unattended bag instead of reporting it to the authorities as is expected of anyone sighting an unattended article. it could have contained anything from drugs to explosives.

12 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Imagine a Brit' stealing from an English church. Bloody shameful.

Recently some Thais were caught stealing from tempel donation boxes. 

So it happens all over the world but that does not excuse thieves in the least. Rape happens everywhere too.. should it be ok then.. I think not.

Thieves.. scum.. stealing the problems it causes if you lose all your pics or all your licenses and other stuff.

29 minutes ago, Peter Pattaya said:

Yes he does looked well practiced in tea leafing (thieving)sought of person that could wreck your holiday. Most of us know what it is like to loose your phone (with all your photos and contacts ) your atm cards and keys. Watch this video and it is obvious this bloke has done this more than once. Interesting to know what was in his bags at swampy. 

it may be a moment of opportunity. you cannot for sure say that he has done more than once.

7 minutes ago, sahibji said:

i am curious as to why the bag was left unattended . that set up the temptation to steal.

secondly i must admire his guts and laugh at his foolishness to even go near an unattended bag instead of reporting it to the authorities as is expected of anyone sighting an unattended article. it could have contained anything from drugs to explosives.

Yeah it was a fit up. White people just don't have any inclination to steal, do they?

11 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Thai cops not high tech but lots of manpower if they are ordered out of their bars and hammocks.

Show pic around the hotels and guesthouses. Fatty had probably left town but his passport details can be gleaned from the register. As soon as he shows up at the airport, he is flagged.

Sounds about right, as he looks too far away for face-recognition technology.  However it seems to be getting more powerful these days.

14 hours ago, anotheruser said:

They should chemically castrate him to make sure this never happens again!

He's a  thief.  Not a murderer or a rapist.  So if you get get caught running a red light you should be flogged?  How about blinded so you can't drive again.  Amazing the comments people make on this forum.  He might get 6 months in the can.  Not likely.  More likely a big fine, deportation and banned from re-entry for life.

16 hours ago, Briggsy said:

A practised thief. I think that a 5-year initial sentence would be appropriate. Watch him confess when he realises that if he doesn't he doesn't get the sentence halved.

Maybe they should set a little example? Easy to understand how the guy could afford his flight to his "temple visit holiday."

Now it's not about being British, or any other European..ohh wait, they just left Europe........people in Los they call farang.

A lot of other Thais will watch their valuables when they see a foreigner after watching this scumbag's theft video footage. That's really very scary,....

But he denied doing it. 5 years in "monkeyhouse" would be okay for me, destroying other peoples' reputation..

Edited by lostinisaan

14 hours ago, JAG said:

How would being  chemically castrated  stop him from stealing handbags?

Because he wouldn't spend all his money on the ladies so no need to steal. 

I understand anotherusers reasoning here. 

Edited by Condorman

1 hour ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...100,000 baht.....???

...hmmm......

...doubt very much someone would have left their bag unattended....

So what's your point?

That it was a fit up?? That a Thai couldn't have anything worth 100,000 baht?? That farangs are so well-off that they don't resort to crime to pay their way?

The photo here suggests otherwise.

I'm surprised no one's come forward to say he doesn't look like a "real" Brit

Interesting to note mostly they report Foreigner but in the case of English speaking countries including BRITAIN, they do say the nationality however the majority of offences committed by foreigners that is all they say.

Also this man is twit .

15 hours ago, MissAndry said:

What did the granny kickers in Hua Hin get? (suspended sentence?)

And the pickup driver who killed the Argentine cyclist? (500bht fine?)

Because this guy should get less than they did.

I mean why do some white folk hate other white folk so much and want them hung for trivial crimes?

News flash ........ nobody was harmed!

How do you know,i would have had a heart attack if i had 100k stolen.Maybe the kids didn't eat that night.And what about the hurt he has caused to British pride.Now they will all be judged tealeaves

15 hours ago, daveAustin said:

What a low life. Thieves are scum wherever they come from. I can see why this would make the news... but, meanwhile, 100 Britons had their bag half-inched by Thai nationals today. :whistling:

Is that right dave,care to give a link to that,or is that just a bigot's mind running rampant.

8 hours ago, NativeSon360 said:

What! A British handbag thief in Thailand. No way! According to the Brits, the only farangs in the LOS who steal, are "the blacks", as reported by several Thai bar-girls, I've met. :whistling:

As Bretex exchange rate damage cuts into Pommy spending you will see more of this,poor desperate Brits.With such low morals what was he doing in a wat in the first place?