Proof of Residence Certificate Application Form

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the application form for a "Proof of Residence" certificate please? 

Want to complete before taking to Samui Immigration. Looked in Visa Section Templates, but could not see it there.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure what you are wanting.  But this is the form to get a certifcate of resiency to apply for a drivers license and such.  http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/res_cert.pdf

ubonjoe... That's the one. I need them to (a) sell my old motorbike, and (b) buy a new one.

I know that you can get them at Samui Immigration, but am hoping to save myself some waiting time by going pre-prepared. Always seems to be packed out there nowadays.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

ubonjoe... That's the one. I need them to (a) sell my old motorbike, and (b) buy a new one.

I know that you can get them at Samui Immigration, but am hoping to save myself some waiting time by going pre-prepared. Always seems to be packed out there nowadays.

Thanks.

Normally (if not changed recently) you just go to Samui Immigration and (kindly) ask for a letter-of-residence, and handing your address on a paper-note; they may charge you something for typing/printing the letter (only fair), I think I used to pay 200 baht (if my memory serves me right, or was it 500?).

:)

Not sure if applies, got a CoR to buy a car, took copies for a driving licence and they wouldn't accept, said I needed original.

I bought car with first CoR, went back got another one for driving licence. 

Might not apply to your situation, you never know????

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Thanks.

In Jomtien Soi 5 you wouldn't save much time...you have to still join a Q and wait your turn to get into the office (and probably wait for the lady to stop chatting with her friends on the phone). You might save an actual minute or two by having it filled out already. 

7 hours ago, phetphet said:

Thanks.

The yellow book is enough To Sell or buy a car  if you can do it

15 hours ago, khunPer said:

Normally (if not changed recently) you just go to Samui Immigration and (kindly) ask for a letter-of-residence, and handing your address on a paper-note; they may charge you something for typing/printing the letter (only fair), I think I used to pay 200 baht (if my memory serves me right, or was it 500?).

:)

The last time I got one at Samui Imm., around three years ago, it was THB500. Can't quite remember offhand all requirements ( I have them written down somewhere), but it definitely included a copy of house paper, passport, and two photographs. I asked for two, and they had a limited validity of three or four weeks if I recall correctly.

On 9/4/2016 at 8:31 AM, phetphet said:

The last time I got one at Samui Imm., around three years ago, it was THB500. Can't quite remember offhand all requirements ( I have them written down somewhere), but it definitely included a copy of house paper, passport, and two photographs. I asked for two, and they had a limited validity of three or four weeks if I recall correctly.

Exactly right.

500b, you are allowed maximum 2 certificates, and they are valid for 30 days, and you need exactly what you describe (copy of house paper, passport, and two photographs)

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/09/2016 at 1:07 PM, steelerian said:

Phetphet, normally you dont need a form, just go and ask them. 

UPDATE: Went to Samui Immigration, Maenam yesterday for Proof of Residence Certificates.

As steelerian says, filling in form no longer required. Just passport, house paper, 2 photos, THB 500.

Each certificate valid for three weeks.

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

UPDATE: Went to Samui Immigration, Maenam yesterday for Proof of Residence Certificates.

As steelerian says, filling in form no longer required. Just passport, house paper, 2 photos, THB 500.

Each certificate valid for three weeks.

They used to be valid for 30 days. Unless your visa ends before that 30 days, in which case they will be valid up to the date your visa/exit stamp expires (I think).

On 06/10/2016 at 0:55 PM, steelerian said:

They used to be valid for 30 days. Unless your visa ends before that 30 days, in which case they will be valid up to the date your visa/exit stamp expires (I think).

You are probably correct. I entered on SETV on 27/08 and the Proof of Resi Cert is valid until 25/08. I just counted from when I received it. I stand corrected.